Pre Game: Easts Vs New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Game: Easts Vs New Zealand

This will be our only home game in July so hopefully we can pull a decent crowd although 6:30pm on a Sunday isn't exactly a crowd friendly time slot.

Memberships are up about 500 since the release of the half season memberships (which are great value) to 13,751 members which is a pretty good effort. We also sit 3rd in the league for avg Home attendances @ 22,951 so a lot of credit has to go to the club for what has been a great season on & off the field, so far.

So who's heading out to the game? Rain is expected to have cleared by Saturday.

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    This will be our only home game in July so hopefully we can pull a decent crowd although 6:30pm on a Sunday isn't exactly a crowd friendly time slot.

Memberships are up about 500 since the release of the half season memberships (which are great value) to 13,751 members which is a pretty good effort. We also sit 3rd in the league for avg Home attendances @ 22,951 so a lot of credit has to go to the club for what has been a great season on & off the field, so far.

So who's heading out to the game? Rain is expected to have cleared by Saturday.
    Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? The game is this Sunday 16th June...
    Last edited by redwhiteblue; 06-13-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: I made a mistake too..I put Saturday instead of Sunday...
    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

R6 at his best again. It is June this month and the 16TH is a Sunday not a Saturday Not sure if I can make it as I haver to lead an orienteering expedition through The Manning Valley on Saturday and I might be a bit tired on Sunday from it
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
        Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? The game is this Saturday 16th June...
        I don't know whats worse, R6 writing that the game is in July or me not realising until you pointed it out ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
          I don't know whats worse, R6 writing that the game is in July or me not realising until you pointed it out ??
          It's not July at the moment???

Comment

Well done bungholes, I don't do mornings at the best of times, but I'm extra now.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              R6 at his best again. It is June this month and the 16TH is a Sunday not a Saturday Not sure if I can make it as I haver to lead an orienteering expedition through The Manning Valley on Saturday and I might be a bit tired on Sunday from it
              So your going walkabout again.lol.
              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Did he mean until July?
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny.:309162
                  Did he mean until July?
                  He???????? Dammit, I been looking at that avatar with admiration. Maybe I can just pretend <3
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                    He???????? Dammit, I been looking at that avatar with admiration. Maybe I can just pretend <3
                    About time you came out, JC.

Comment

The recent suicide of a Super Moderator from The Chookpen Forum has once again put the spotlight on a new “epidemic”—online bullying.
                      Rooster6, who made daily visits to The Chookpen Forum., reportedly hugged his pet dog "Jessica" and told her “I love you, Jessica,” before hanging himself Thursday.

Comment

got me mixed up for a bit then, but ive at least got an excuse?
                        anyway i will be in the chookpen on sunday 16th june to cheer our team against the kiwis!

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster View Post
                          The recent suicide of a Super Moderator from The Chookpen Forum has once again put the spotlight on a new “epidemic”—online bullying.
                          Rooster6, who made daily visits to The Chookpen Forum., reportedly hugged his pet dog "Jessica" and told her “I love you, Jessica,” before hanging himself Thursday.
                          Geez that's a bit out there Pinky.

Being a super mod one would have to think it would be super hard to take ones life unless superpowers were used???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                            Geez that's a bit out there Pinky.

Being a super mod one would have to think it would be super hard to take ones life unless superpowers were used???

super in this sense stacey

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              I'll miss croquet for this one..I'll have to change my hair washing day too..
                              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
                              X