Best of the Ex's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davos View Post
    Interesting that you have Perrett at fullback.The only time I remember him in that position was when we played Newcastle and Danny Wicks ran circles around him.
    I'm pretty sure Perrett played a fair bit of Fullback during seasons 2007 and 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Rooster View Post
      I'm pretty sure Perrett played a fair bit of Fullback during seasons 2007 and 2008.
      Your probably right. TBH 09' wiped out a lot of my memory. All I can remember is newcastle with 1 minute to go, in 2009 I think, at Gosford, and Danny Wicks running around a stationary Perrett.

Gee wasn't Mason on fire that year.It's easy to be critical of Brian Smith but IMO Smith earned his money even before he got here, by getting rid of Mason.
      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
        Your probably right. TBH 09' wiped out a lot of my memory. All I can remember is newcastle with 1 minute to go, in 2009 I think, at Gosford, and Danny Wicks running around a stationary Perrett.

Gee wasn't Mason on fire that year.It's easy to be critical of Brian Smith but IMO Smith earned his money even before he got here, by getting rid of Mason.
        Gotta be one of the most embarrassing tries ever scored against us
        Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Rooster View Post
          Perret played a lot of fullback during the 2007 and 2008 seasons as Mini was out injured for a good portion of those seasons.
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
            Gotta be one of the most embarrassing tries ever scored against us
            Those were the days....plenty of Comedy.
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Ah....how soon we forget........Mose?

Comment

Originally posted by Halcro View Post
                Ah....how soon we forget........Mose?
                The big bopper only made 4 runs for 37 metres tonight for the riff. Was he injured during the game???

I only read the stats now...
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                X