• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
      LMAO

Gold!

Comment

My mate was there & said the same thing apparently John Sutton thought it was dead set hilerious Mario on the other hand wasn't impressed.

Comment

I have a few of those funny insulting souffs pictures but there all on my iPhone. Does anyone know how to put them on here from the iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
            LOL that is funny shit!

The more privileged $ouff$ supporter only ever sniffs premium fuels and drinks top shelf metho!
            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
              LOL that is funny shit!

The more privileged $ouff$ supporter only ever sniffs premium fuels and drinks top shelf metho!
              Apparently they held a big party when Russell Crowe sniffed some diesel, souffs rate it up there with big events in their history such as the first souffs player to brush his teeth and that one time they won a comp.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                Apparently they held a big party when Russell Crowe sniffed some diesel, souffs rate it up there with big events in their history such as the first souffs player to brush his teeth and that one time they won a comp.
                $ouff$ supporters don't look too fondly upon teef brushing folk! That's why they hate us. It is a strict stipulation when becoming a $ouff$ supporter, you must throw your toof brush away and master the art of hot dog smuggling! rusty wears a very expensive set of false teef for the cameras.
                The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                  $ouff$ supporters don't look too fondly upon teef brushing folk! That's why they hate us. It is a strict stipulation when becoming a $ouff$ supporter, you must throw your toof brush away and master the art of hot dog smuggling! rusty wears a very expensive set of false teef for the cameras.
                  Oh maybe it's one of those days that are grim but still celebrated like ANZAC day.

Comment

They are flourishing like rabbits around Newtown. Everywhere I turn, there's a cheap Souffs shirt from KL. Wheres the myxatosis when you need it? But really...poor bastards! They have so little to be happy about until the next dole cheque and that cheap cask of wine.
                    Last edited by ROC181; 06-15-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronterooster View Post
                      What about these guys that I came across
                      Nice work BR.

Comment

But.... Souffs are the pride of the league...

Comment

Working...
                        X