Can we break away....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we break away....

If we can jag a win on Sunday, we get 5 points clear of fourth place.

Go you Chookies!!!

Discuss...

well we have to win first, but yes, it puts us in a good position, especially with tough games against the dogs and manly coming up soon as well.

Comment

I'd go so far as to say that we can guarantee a Top 4 spot if we can win the next 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66:309447
        I'd go so far as to say that we can guarantee a Top 4 spot if we can win the next 3.
        Thanks scoop

Comment

farrr out what a year it has been!!!!!
          from bottom four to potentially top four! the club made gutsy moves at the beginning of the year, but it certainly has paid off!
          easts13 gummonden!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post

Now thats a classic!
              Originally posted by turk-283
              Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                Thanks scoop
                When I said "I'd go so far as to say", I didn't say I was going very far. If I were to say "We will be guaranteed a Top 4 spot if we score first on Sunday", THAT would be going far.

Even so, a guaranteed Top 4 spot with 10 rounds to play would be a novelty.

Comment

Thanks scoop
                  By the way, did you roll your car? If so, your kid is remaining very calm. Must be the Rooster.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                    Damn you sir, I came into this thread with the full intent of posting that.

Off topic, Sherine Abeyratne (lead singer) was the reason I watched Night Shift (she was a semi-regular hostess with David White.)
                    Last edited by Johnny.; 06-15-2013, 01:53 AM.
                    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

We're no chance against the Warriors without our front row. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66:309453
                        Thanks scoop
                        When I said "I'd go so far as to say", I didn't say I was going very far. If I were to say "We will be guaranteed a Top 4 spot if we score first on Sunday", THAT would be going far.

Even so, a guaranteed Top 4 spot with 10 rounds to play would be a novelty.
                        Yep a top 4 spot this far out would be amazing, especially when we really haven't been clicking lately. Barring injuries there is still a stack of improvement in this side which I still think there needs to be to compete with Storm and South's when they're on.

Comment

im preety shore we will win tomorrow but against the bulldogs next week with our soo player out the bulldogs are raging hot favourites, im going as far to say that it will be a bloody big upset if we beat bulldogs so its preety important to beat warriors this week
                          was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                          "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Originally posted by sydroosters View Post
                            im preety shore we will win tomorrow but against the bulldogs next week with our soo player out the bulldogs are raging hot favourites, im going as far to say that it will be a bloody big upset if we beat bulldogs so its preety important to beat warriors this week
                            at least they lose reynolds, morris and possibly tolman, if james graham is on, he will be the one to stop,and without JWH that will be tough.

Comment

but where still missing
                              james maloney
                              Mitchell pearce
                              Michael Jennings
                              JWH
                              sam moa

compared to

josh renoylds
                              josh morris
                              and potentially aiden tolman and I hope he gets the call not for just the sake of the roosters but imo is a good replacement for tamou

bulldogs are starting to get to their best, I just think that's too much lost depth but I like to see how Mortimer and langi can get a go in the halves but I don't no if langi is injured or not
                              was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                              "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Working...
                              X