I'm So Glad.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Glad.....

That Sam Perrett doesn't play for us anymore, he is one of the worst wingers in the NRL. He is slow, completely clueless in defence and can make a mistake without even trying.

No wonder we were so shite with him and SKD together and then captain cap their at #6

I reckon he'll be lucky to see out the year in first grade...

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
    That Sam Perrett doesn't play for us anymore, he is one of the worst wingers in the NRL. He is slow, completely clueless in defence and can make a mistake without even trying.

No wonder we were so shite with him and SKD together and then captain cap their at #6

I reckon he'll be lucky to see out the year in first grade...
    When he and SKD use to defend along side each other ...no wonder we leaked so many points !

Comment

Well when sam perret left the roosters last year it was preety hard to cope with and seeing him being so successful with the bulldogs aswell in the 2nd half of the year it was unbearable but now how he is playing for the bulldogs I think he is just down on his form, i still rate him very high as a player
      was born a sydney roosters fanatic
      "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Originally posted by sydroosters View Post
        Well when sam perret left the roosters last year it was preety hard to cope with and seeing him being so successful with the bulldogs aswell in the 2nd half of the year it was unbearable but now how he is playing for the bulldogs I think he is just down on his form, i still rate him very high as a player
        IMO he was solid at best with us for quite a few years, then he lost his way with coach Smith, had a honeymoon period with the Dogs & is now on the decline, losing whatever pace he once had, which results in poor reads, his dummy half scoots are nowhere near as good as they were for us, which was the best part of his game, very, very good decision to let him go at that stage of his career!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
          IMO he was solid at best with us for quite a few years, then he lost his way with coach Smith, had a honeymoon period with the Dogs & is now on the decline, losing whatever pace he once had, which results in poor reads, his dummy half scoots are nowhere near as good as they were for us, which was the best part of his game, very, very good decision to let him go at that stage of his career!
          yeh hes look to lost that ability this year, I don't think he ran from dummy half one last night, I might be wrong
          was born a sydney roosters fanatic
          "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

a very good man, but not up to the footballing standard now required at the roosters!we have stepped up another notch under robbo we nolonger have to feel less than the best at anything?

Comment

good bloke but ordinary footballer tbh. Funny how many of those we had last year. We also had some bad blokes, who were awesome footballers in the last few years.

What pez used to make up for in metres gained and .......metres gained, he used to lose with high balls dropped and bad defensive reads and terribly slow pace.He also had a skd moment in him every now and then. I remember in that epic semi against the tigpies, in extra time, a ball was going out on the full and just before it went out he leaped up and tapped it with his fingertips. We/he are very lucky that we ended up winning that match.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by sydroosters:309469
                Hard to cope?

I was doing cartwheels down the main drag....

Comment

Originally posted by sydroosters View Post
                  It was more of a shock to me, I always rated him as a solid player that wouldn't do anything special but he wouldn't let you down either, his dummy half runs were half of our metres.

Comment

he had a shocker against the eagles
                    but you never know, he might bounce back against us next week

Comment

Originally posted by born_a_rooster View Post
                      he had a shocker against the eagles
                      but you never know, he might bounce back against us next week
                      I think he's on Tupou's side isn't he, Morts to bomb away on Sammy all day long, Tupou will have a field day!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
                        I think he's on Tupou's side isn't he, Morts to bomb away on Sammy all day long, Tupou will have a field day!
                        Actually with the amount of blocking that goes around these days on chasers for the attacking teams, very few bombs lead to trys.

That being said, he is always likely to hand over possession off kicks, so it may not be the worst idea to try a few bombs.
                        Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                          Actually with the amount of blocking that goes around these days on chasers for the attacking teams, very few bombs lead to trys.

That being said, he is always likely to hand over possession off kicks, so it may not be the worst idea to try a few bombs.
                          Last night must have been an exception.....Dogs first two tries were off high kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                            Last night must have been an exception.....Dogs first two tries were off high kicks
                            Yep, two well placed kicks by Hodkinson.

Comment

Working...
                            X