No announcement yet.

mason has to mason has to go mason has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, cut this cancer out already Smith - fark off out of here Mase.

Comment

I have been told this week Smith is happy for him to go, and management dont have a problem with that... The only problem is the contract money (he will be our highest paid player again this year) and if a payout can be agreed upon and another club found.

Currently Mason is being shopped around to the ESL. Lets see how it plays out, because Mason has said he doesnt want to leave Sydney

Comment

what a massive expensive mistake hes been for us?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          what a massive expensive mistake hes been for us?
          And in more ways then we'll ever know stephen.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            And in more ways then we'll ever know stephen.
            amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
              amen to that
              The way this prick (Mason not you) was sniggering with Nate Myles after we lost to the Cowboys made me sick... Absolute cat of the highest order..

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
                Looks like it could be true mate
                Kudo's to you Past Glory. According to the SMH your info was spot on.
                The culprit is not alone though. As you mentioned he's a negative influence on our younger players, a few who are also implicated.
                Shame, shame, shame you selfish scumbags.
                I hope the investigation unearths the culprits and they get the flick. Would free up $$ to snare some quality buys.

Comment

bring in the coppers, we dont need those scum, and can tear up contracts if proven!

Comment

after closely watching mason at a couple of functions , my read of him is of a nasty shitstirrer happen to take young guys down with him , for a laugh? a guy with a dominant personality that some young polynesian players might have difficulty resisting his influence? bad news

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                      Kudo's to you Past Glory. According to the SMH your info was spot on.
                      The culprit is not alone though. As you mentioned he's a negative influence on our younger players, a few who are also implicated.
                      Shame, shame, shame you selfish scumbags.
                      I hope the investigation unearths the culprits and they get the flick. Would free up $$ to snare some quality buys.
                      We will need a new halfback, hooker and utilty!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                        after closely watching mason at a couple of functions , my read of him is of a nasty shitstirrer happen to take young guys down with him , for a laugh? a guy with a dominant personality that some young polynesian players might have difficulty resisting his influence? bad news
                        You must be watching a different person to myself then Stephen......

The person you just described was much closer to our own Nate than Wilie, apart from the nasty??......I am totally lost as to where you got that one from........

Comment

it just shows that body language is a heap of shit,and that the truth is always far from what ppl "see"

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                            We will need a new halfback, hooker and utilty!!!!!!!!!!
                            a big utility,to dump these scum over the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
                              it just shows that body language is a heap of shit,and that the truth is always far from what ppl "see"
                              Oh I do tend to agree that people can put up a front as they see fit, to fit the occasion/ moment, but I do not truthfully beleive that Mason, no matter how good of a "conman" you all seem to think he is, is really smart enough to put it off successfully all of the time......

We will all form our own opinons of each induvidual we meet, and just because one person may not like someone, the next person may think they are the greatest person they ever met.......

I am not very often wrong on the opinons I form of others......but if it turns out I am wrong, then I will be the first to admit it......In this isntance, I will await the verdict before hanging the big guy out to dry..........

But I do know for certain that IF all this is true, they better be going after the big fish also, because it is the big fish that are instigating it in the first place, and then hiding behind scapegoats like so many big fish before them.....

Sack the lot of the bums.......from the very VERY top to the very very bottom.......

Comment

Phantom

Mason could be the biggest fish in all this.
                                There are no allegations of a Roosters official being involved at all
                                Just a Roosters scout which could be anybody including someone not involved with the Roosters at all

Comment

Working...
                                X