mason has to mason has to go mason has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Billy, they have put their faith in Smith to salvage something from the wreckage. There is a talented footy team in there that has lost confidence, self-respect and discipline. There is nobody better to instill them.

I am looking forward to the next couple of years.
    what these 2 blokes need is to be put on notice that this is their final warning, there will be no excuses or scapegoats, **** up your gone.

No more blaming other players because you have the brain the size of a walnut, that is another worry, they want these two blokes to be the backbone(there is no doubt they have the talent) but they hold the2 key positions and havent a brain cell between them.

Next season should start now, if mason leaving means we will move forward im all for it, i couldnt give a fark as long as we improve both on and off the field.

As long as every player including the "untouchables" show some respect for the jersey the club and the fans i will be a happy chappy

Comment

What has he (Pearce) exactly done, except for drinking alcohol? Seems like a whole heap of hot air to me...

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
        what these 2 blokes need is to be put on notice that this is their final warning, there will be no excuses or scapegoats, **** up your gone.

No more blaming other players because you have the brain the size of a walnut, that is another worry, they want these two blokes to be the backbone(there is no doubt they have the talent) but they hold the2 key positions and havent a brain cell between them.

Next season should start now, if mason leaving means we will move forward im all for it, i couldnt give a fark as long as we improve both on and off the field.

As long as every player including the "untouchables" show some respect for the jersey the club and the fans i will be a happy chappy
        The jersey is shot for good sell your memorabilia while there's life in it yet.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          What has he (Pearce) exactly done, except for drinking alcohol? Seems like a whole heap of hot air to me...
          He seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time a hell of a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Anus View Post
            He seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time a hell of a lot.
            Like I said... hot air.

He's done nothing wrong and no one has proven otherwise yet. To me he seems like a kid who gives 110% on the field, loves to hang out with some mates from the team on the weekend and knows how to handle his alcohol. In perspective a nuffy compared to the criminals we have running around our club at the moment.

Comment

Like any 20 year old, Pearce is easily led. One of the leaders seems to be Mason, not exactly a great leader.

I think it's great that he's leaving.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                Like any 20 year old, Pearce is easily led. One of the leaders seems to be Mason, not exactly a great leader.

I think it's great that he's leaving.
                Like any gen y er they think they know it all and are 10 foot and bullet proof, also like anybody in their teens they are responsible for their own actions and need to be held accountable for them, by finding scapegoats and making excuses is increasing the problem not stopping it.

Mason has been nowhere near Pearce when i have seen him in a very ordinary state many times, apart from Gosford where he got the guys out of the club, he wasnt with the "untouchables" when they got into shit.

He hasnt been attending brothel's at Atarmon and Chatswood like the "untouchables"

Mason may be a party boy, gambler, whatever, if he needs to go to stabilise the club fine, but he should not be held responsible for a bunch of kids that put quite simply are drunks and cannot handle their grog.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                  Like any gen y er they think they know it all and are 10 foot and bullet proof,
                  haha what rubbish. I can throw generalistions out too - every old prick putting shit on an entire generation because of some bad eggs is senile.

What exactly has Pearce done other than be seen in 'an ordinary state'? Serious question.

Comment

Working...
                  X