Dally M Leaderboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dally M Leaderboard?

I know the votes are closed off after Rd16 and I just wanted to know who's leading etc. I know Maloney was around 3rd about a month back. Is there anywhere to see it?

how crap is it that you cant just google the leaderboard. gotta dig for it and be lucky.

the last I saw was after round 13.........1st Inglis 15pts 2nd Cronk 14pts 3rd Carney 12 pts. SBW was on 7pts Maloney 10pts

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
      how crap is it that you cant just google the leaderboard. gotta dig for it and be lucky.

the last I saw was after round 13.........1st Inglis 15pts 2nd Cronk 14pts 3rd Carney 12 pts. SBW was on 7pts Maloney 10pts
      Indeed you'd think they would have it on the NRL site, cheers for that though.

Comment

DALLY M LEADERBOARD ROUND 14
        15 G Inglis (SOU)
        14 C Cronk (MEL)
        14 J Mullen (NEW)
        12 T Carney (CRO)
        12 J Sutton (SOU)
        11 S Burgess (SOU)
        11 J Reynolds (CBY)
        11 J Thurston (NQL)
        10 C Parker (BRI)
        10 C Smith (MEL)
        10 R Farah (WTI)
        10 D Cherry-Evans (MAN)
        10 J Maloney (SYD)
        10 A Woods (WTI)
        9 A Watmough (MAN)
        9 J Waerea-Hargreaves (SYD)
        9 M Scott (NQL)
        9 D Boyd (NEW)
        8 G Bird (GCT)
        8 A Kelly (GCT)
        9 S Johnson (NZL)
        8 J Hayne (PAR)
        8 T Campese (CAN)
        8 S Thaiday (BRI)
        7 P Gallen (CRO)
        7 I Luke (SOU)
        7 A Reynolds (SOU)
        7 J Jackson (CBY)
        7 Andrew Fifita (CRO)
        7 B Cordner (SYD)
        7 A Sezer (GCT)
        7 S-B Williams (SYD)
        7 T Mannah (PAR)
        7 J Tamou (NQL)
        6 M Gillett (BRI)
        6 F Mateo (NZL)
        6 J Idris (GCT)
        6 K Foran (MAN)
        6 Blake Ferguson (CAN)
        6 L Lewis (CRO)
        6 B Slater (MEL)
        6 L Walsh (PEN)
        6 Gareth Widdop (MEL)

Comment

^Thanks so much, Jared is only 6 points away from the leader and has missed 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post

Ah it is on the Telucrap's website, Dally M updates http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226665756000

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
              Indeed you'd think they would have it on the NRL site, cheers for that though.
              It is run by news LTD after all, so it wouldnt be on the NRL site. There have been suggestions the NRL should also remove itself from the Dally M awards and establish an official awards night of its own? Right now it's restricted to Foxsports viewing. Iirc, the AFL's Brownlow is on free to air

Comment

Quick Question wouldnt JWH lose most his points for the 5 weeks suspension like Inglis did last year for hit on Dean Young?

Comment

Originally posted by alex0063 View Post
                  Quick Question wouldnt JWH lose most his points for the 5 weeks suspension like Inglis did last year for hit on Dean Young?
                  I think he is now eligible because he was suspended for more than 2 weeks?? I may be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by mashley87 View Post
                    I think he is now eligible because he was suspended for more than 2 weeks?? I may be wrong!
                    I think you mean illegible and if you do I think you could be right.

Comment

Working...
                    X