Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake Friend's 40/20, well I never..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin1967 View Post
    This could become a weapon - teams are always worried when SBW has the ball as he can run, offload and throw the long ball. Add a short kick and wingers will not know what to do - stay back, rush up, slide
    Yeah it's tantalising isn't it, Sonny attracts 4 defenders, drawing them in, only to pop a little ball into the corner along the ground for RTS to pounce on undefended, phwoar I just got shivers down my spine thinking about it!

Comment

What!? You mean that short, fat, slow guy who should be playing for newtown instead of seluini? He has been right up there again for us this year. Some people seriously need to give themselves an upper cut. I (among others) have said it before and will say it again, he will be the QLD hooker after smith and the eventual Australian

Comment

his play out of dummy half has improved significantly this year look at the speed out of dummy half for the first Shaun Kenny Dowall try Friday night and the short kick for a Jennings try earlier in the season. I am very happy we have him.

Comment

Working...
        X