Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napa's shoulder charge on James Graham have me wood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napa's shoulder charge on James Graham have me wood!

I have to say, that shoulder charge on that grub Graham by Napa was beautiful! Love his aggression and attitude. Plus, Graham is a dirty biting grub! He had that coming, was a highlight for me!

Has he been charged for it?

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
      Has he been charged for it?
      The match review committee has decided to make an example of another Roosters player and charged Dylan with the judiciary to follow up with another abnormal suspension a la JWH. This treatment of a player cited for a shoulder charge will not occur again this season.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Fancy Graham calling Napa names. The guys a low life the only thing that disappoints me about the tackle is that Napa didn't hit him harder.

Comment

Reminded me of Morley. I loved Napa's aggression. He's a keeper.

Comment

It made me smile, whoever called him Napalm is a legend, he silenced Graham like the VC.

But imagine if they scored from the penalty??? And we lost.

Otherwise he dropped a few balls.

Great moment. I just hope he gets past it.

Tasi was similar the last couple of seasons. Pulled off some great hits but never found his feet, some are even now calling for his sacking.

What I'm trying to get at is long term you can't just live off one shot, no matter how good it is. Tasi, BJ and Mose style.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
              It made me smile, whoever called him Napalm is a legend, he silenced Graham like the VC.

Tasi was similar the last couple of seasons. Pulled off some great hits but never found his feet, some are even now calling for his sacking.

What I'm trying to get at is long term you can't just live off one shot, no matter how good it is. Tasi, BJ and Mose style.

But we loved Mose. I still remember that time he had all the Brut big hits on the Sunday Footy Show.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                But we loved Mose. I still remember that time he had all the Brut big hits on the Sunday Footy Show.
                I was at the game at the SCG when The Soxes beat us in 2010 and Mose from memory pulled off the 3 bell ringers you are talking about mate.

Was GOLDEN.

I call it The White Men Can't Jump syndrome.

Anyone that hasn't seen that movie I feel sorry for.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I am claiming this one. Typed in Napa into google and Napalm came back. Thought it was most appropriate
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    I am claiming this one. Typed in Napa into google and Napalm came back. Thought it was most appropriate
                    I will not argue with someone called The Axe.

Great call mate.

Look out Melonciello will be in soon claiming it. Mortein.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I will not argue with someone called The Axe.

Great call mate.

Look out Melonciello will be in soon claiming it. Mortein.

If Melon was involved, his name would be Lol@$napa

$Napa - prounouced "snapper" also seems to fit. Where's Melon?
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

The shoulder charge was good.

The million times he dropped the pill? Not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Nice one axe on the back of your great claim I am claiming Trust in Trent - UP Easts

Comment

People are thinking Napa might be the same as BJ, Taka, Tasi, Mose etc etc, but I beg to differ.

There is one thing that BJ, Taka, Tasi and Mose all have in common that Napalm doesn't.........

Comment

In Napa's defence to some of the dropped balls he was getting worked over hard by their forwards,i think they felt a little threatened by our debut player and didn't want to get showed up.He's got plenty of ticker and a big future,great to see him play finally in first grade.

Comment

Working...
                              X