Wheels fall off in round 20 for $$ouths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels fall off in round 20 for $$ouths

Looking at their run in could be very interesting...........maybe 5 really tough games,there could be one hell of a finish with us, plus i think they lack depth if injuries take hold.
    August could be a great month for footy

Please, not another Souths thread, can we keep these topics to the Rugby league discussion section. To answer your claim, they have awesome depth, yesterday, they played impressively with eight starting 17 NRL players sitting on the side line. They will also be relishing their tough run into the semis, if you can't beat the teams below you when on top than you don't deserve to be on top or win the comp.

Comment

I hope they keep winning until they get to us.....and then lose every game.
      Would be awesome to see the shock on the toofless fans faces.
      All the grand final tickets that would then come on sale from disappointed myxo's.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
        I hope they keep winning until they get to us.....and then lose every game.
        Would be awesome to see the shock on the toofless fans faces.
        All the grand final tickets that would then come on sale from disappointed myxo's.
        And yet, this is what they see every morning when they wake up to have a shave in the morning - then there's the men
        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

More likely the wheels were stolen.

Comment

As the idea of burning tyre swings.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

what a shit song
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
              X