Should Mini re-sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mini re-sign

Should the count re-sign or do other things?
    Go to Italy
    16.67%
    Stay with the Roosters
    19.05%
    Retire
    23.81%
    Play on the wing
    38.10%
    Go in to the boot making business witn Terry
    2.38%

The poll is expired.

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Last time i checked this has already been spoken about!!!!

Comment

NO. He has been good this season but surely this is his last. Dont ruin his legacy, hopefully we can send him out with a premiership

Comment

Who is he keeping out of the team by re-signing... Moga?
        How many games are there between RTS, Tupou and Moga?
        Can you sign Mini on minimum wage with cash payments per game played? If we win the GF, keep him on for the first few games to steady the ship and then release him to Wigan.

Comment

Mini is free. The only whing about resigning him next year is it might effect Pearce as it is his 8th season I think and he qualifies for the long service portion of the cap too. Or maybe that is 2015???

Comment

He still makes some terrible mistakes, time to put RTS to fullback and bring Moga up to wing.

Comment

Mini on the wing. Would be good cover and is a good influence around the club

Comment

[QUOTE=Ray Stehr:313415]He still makes some terrible mistakes, time to put RTS to fullback and bring Moga up to wing.[/QUOTE

Very few, but they sure get some airplay on here and are not appropriately balanced with his safety reliability intensity and experience that he brings to each and every game.

Btw I love rts and moga...future champs the both.

Comment

I think Gillard should resign!

Comment

A man you can count on to hold his own on the wing, or would a bronze statue of him be just as effective?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      I think Gillard should resign!
                      not till she finishes knitting Kevin Rudd a scarf !

Comment

The great teams have match winners in the fullback position.

Ones that can make breaks, set up tries, score tries out of nothing, be in the right position to stop tries, worry opposition teams and coming up with game plans to nullify that player.

I am talking Inglis, Slater, Barba, Stewart, Hayne. Unfortunately Mini isn't anywhere near that class anymore. He is probably in the bottom 3 players in a vital position. RTS is that player. The team will improve when he ultimately moves there. We are going well but we can be going much better. And no to going to wing as well. I can only imagine the carnage of having flipper hands and Edward Scissor hands trying to catch and pass to each other. A great clubman but father time's alarm went off a couple of years ago.

Comment

It's up to the coach if he wants Mini - this year he got a special deal from Nick so it will be interesting to see what occurs

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                            The great teams have match winners in the fullback position.

Ones that can make breaks, set up tries, score tries out of nothing, be in the right position to stop tries, worry opposition teams and coming up with game plans to nullify that player.

I am talking Inglis, Slater, Barba, Stewart, Hayne. Unfortunately Mini isn't anywhere near that class anymore. He is probably in the bottom 3 players in a vital position. RTS is that player. The team will improve when he ultimately moves there. We are going well but we can be going much better. And no to going to wing as well. I can only imagine the carnage of having flipper hands and Edward Scissor hands trying to catch and pass to each other. A great clubman but father time's alarm went off a couple of years ago.
                            I understand the point you're making, but I don't think Hayne is part of a "great" team !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                              I understand the point you're making, but I don't think Hayne is part of a "great" team !
                              They might be great after tonight although he only played in the winning first game

Comment

Working...
                              X