No announcement yet.

Maloney busts cheekbone in Origin 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope he is fine but if not, I would love to see Morts get another crack.

And I agree to push Pierce to 5/8. Morts is full of options at 7 and you can see how much he loves playing there.

Let's just hope Pierce stops trying to hold hands with SBW and covers his field properly.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post

And I agree to push Pierce to 5/8. Morts is full of options at 7 and you can see how much he loves playing there.

Let's just hope Pierce stops trying to hold hands with SBW and covers his field properly.
      If you're going to have a go at the bloke, at least spell his name correctly, FFS!!!

Comment

will miss maloney - he scores a lot of points.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post

If he loves playing there so much why does he say his preferred position is 5/8th?

Comment

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7 4m
            James Maloney says he should miss only 7-10 days. Says eye socked is not displaced. Fine for Origin II although still needs scans

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
              Pearce to 5/8th. Morty to half.

Maybe we have a chance. Doubtful.
              There is an icecube's chance in hell that robbo will do this so stop wasting your breath mate.

If robbo were to take away mitch's no 7 Jersey, he'd go and cry to daddy wayne and tell him that he doesn't like this coach, and it would be au revoir le robbonator. How do you think he has been in origin this long without being dropped.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                There is an icecube's chance in hell that robbo will do this so stop wasting your breath mate.

If robbo were to take away mitch's no 7 Jersey, he'd go and cry to daddy wayne and tell him that he doesn't like this coach, and it would be au revoir le robbonator. How do you think he has been in origin this long without being dropped.
                Yeah I'm sure the coach is worried about upsetting Mitchell Pearce because of the ramifications from his father who has nothing to do with our club. Seriously, some of you guys are deluded with your theories and agendas

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post

Gees I hope you're being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                    If he loves playing there so much why does he say his preferred position is 5/8th?
                    It's amazing what one game can do for your reputation on here.

Mortimer is a 5/8 and always has been a 5/8, his best attribute is his support play which lends itself a free roaming second receiver role. Not getting caught up in the organisation of the team.

Comment

Congrats?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        He really doesn't though, Maloney plays more like a fullback in our structure than he does halfback.

Is that you Matty?
                        But where does he defend, 3 in, 4 out, is he allowed to pass the ball. Please explain? Can't wait for your painful explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                          But where does he defend, 3 in, 4 out, is he allowed to pass the ball. Please explain? Can't wait for your painful explanation.
                          You don't know where a half defends?

Comment

He really doesn't though, Maloney plays more like a fullback in our structure than he does halfback.

Is that you Matty?
                            I often see that too
                            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

You don't know where a half defends?
                              Not all halfs defend in the same place, do they? That is why I want to hear your long winded explanation. I liken it to watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                                Not all halfs defend in the same place, do they? That is why I want to hear your long winded explanation. I liken it to watching paint dry.
                                Oh you're trying to be funny, sorry I must've missed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X