Huddersfiled Giants Vs Les Catalan Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfiled Giants Vs Les Catalan Dragons

On Eurosport (Channel 511) @ 2am on Sunday morning for those who are looking for a weekend footy fix.

It's a 24 hour delayed screening but our man Remi Casty will be playing.

Chuck it on the IQ.

thanks for that rooster_6

Comment

Thanks mate .. I just iq it

Comment

Don't bother

Comment

I agree

Comment

might catch it thnx
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

I can't believe how poor the quality of football is in the super league. They can't tackle or kick and thy are all constantly out of position.
              Last edited by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die; 06-30-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Well he played 55+ mins error free. Has a pass in his game. Played aggressively and got the team on the front foot comin out of danger which was missing when he was off. Interesting to see how he goes with an nrl preseason under his belt

Comment

Was a real bludger of a game, he bent the line on every hit up (although his opportunities were limited thanks to his teams poor showing) and was single handedly holding their defence together at times there.

Looked a class above his teammates, I can see why Robbo rates him some of the extras he was doing in defence for a prop will hold him in good stead when he comes to the NRL. Big motor.

Comment

Really. I watched some of it,not all and I saw at least 6 sets of 6 in a row and he never touched the ball and yes he was on the field. Fell off heaps of tackles and I said in another post was a white mans FPN. I hope it was just an off game for him and i hope the YouTube version is the one coming over at the end of the year.
                    The standard of footy is shit over there. Blake Green and Daniel Holdsworth are considered elite players over there for gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                      Really. I watched some of it,not all and I saw at least 6 sets of 6 in a row and he never touched the ball and yes he was on the field. Fell off heaps of tackles and I said in another post was a white mans FPN. I hope it was just an off game for him and i hope the YouTube version is the one coming over at the end of the year.
                      The standard of footy is shit over there. Blake Green and Daniel Holdsworth are considered elite players over there for gods sake.
                      i agree, he did seem to play close to 60min, but dont think he stood out in any thing really,even with the first half being pretty close. it may have been because the game itself was of under 21 quality with very poor defense and the video ref involved in reviewing almost every try out of the 15 scored. very hard to watch.

also with steve menzies playing the full game at 40yrs of age makes you wonder what type of intencity is the game played at over there.

what could be interesting is seeing how he goes playing in an australian autumn-winter instead of a spring-summer in europe.

Comment

I saw the first 20 best on feild was Menzies still popping balls LOL, cant say I was impressed by frenchie seemed pretty fit compared to the other players is a positive. But manoman they cant tackle over there
                        " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Working...
                        X