Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hastings to Roosters!

Yes! Reported by Matty on Fox.

He signed with us over the weekend he reckons.

From all reports this is an immense signing for the future.

Comment

Someone player the roosterman song lol

AWESOME horrie is back
      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

**** you're quick!
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

yeah i am liking that a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            He signed with us over the weekend he reckons.

From all reports this is an immense signing for the future.
            Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen chook View Post
              yeah i am liking that a lot
              lol Working and browsing the chookpen whilst watching Monday Night with Matty Johns at the same time.

Comment

great signing, will spend the next couple of years learning, must say I was a bit surprised he signed with us because his path to first grade will be blocked for the next couple of years.

Comment

It's just a good thing to see he wants to be apart of a club on the rise..

The fact that he can play is a bonus..

The fact he is Horrie's boy even better..

Welcome to the Roosters Jackson Hastings..

Go Easts..

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    great signing, will spend the next couple of years learning, must say I was a bit surprised he signed with us because his path to first grade will be blocked for the next couple of years.
                    Fair point.

However I think he realised that his game is far more likely to develop both in terms of quality and duration at the Roosters. He's now at one of the best clubs in the NRL. Robbo and Taylor in FG ... Paul Green in 20s who's an ex-halfback and appears to be doing a great job.

Even though we have the key positions covered for years to come, he probably figured that by the time he's 21 and ready to step up and earn the big bucks he'll be far more likely to take his opportunity, whether here or elsewhere, having served an apprenticeship at the Mighty Roosters.

Comment

Sowardworstnightmare and John 3 more years wait for our new half back with Team Robbo
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Fair point.

However I think he realised that his game is far more likely to develop both in terms of quality and duration at the Roosters. He's now at one of the best clubs in the NRL. Robbo and Taylor in FG ... Paul Green in 20s who's an ex-halfback and appears to be doing a great job.

Even though we have the key positions covered for years to come, he probably figured that by the time he's 21 and ready to step up and earn the big bucks he'll be far more likely to take his opportunity, whether here or elsewhere, having served an apprenticeship at the Mighty Roosters.
                        He is only 17 for christ sake minimum entry to first grade should be 20-21 give him the odd sniff on his way there donnt damage the goods too early like they did with Pearce.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

LOL

The next Mitchell Pearce?

Comment

Does Jackson have his surname tattoo'ed on his body yet??..

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              He is only 17 for christ sake minimum entry to first grade should be 20-21 give him the odd sniff on his way there donnt damage the goods too early like they did with Pearce.
                              So you pretty much agreed with what I said! He's still so young and has another 3-4 years of development ahead of him. As such I don't think "1st grade opportunities" are even on his radar atm. Instead I reckon it's been drilled into him that his development is far more important to ensure he maximises his potential.

And when he's 20/21 he'll be ready for 1st grade - whether here or somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X