No announcement yet.

JP Duplessis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without doubt Rusty should have chatted with POS, but POS was missing from a location where he should have been.
    IF that doesn't make sense,well thats life
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      Without doubt Rusty should have chatted with POS, but POS was missing from a location where he should have been.
      IF that doesn't make sense,well thats life
      who is this Rusty you speak of KB?????

Yes i was told he was going to be there and quite frankly he should have been, but them s the breaks, life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post

Yes i was told he was going to be there and quite frankly he should have been, but them s the breaks, life goes on.
        Sorry but I just dont get what you said then

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
          Sorry but I just dont get what you said then
          its easy,
          he should have been
          he wasn't there
          he might have been there, but if he was he was hiding.

What sort of pos was POS in if he wasn't there because he should have been there. But then again the pos of POS could well have been worse if he was there but was hiding.
          And and sort of pos is club in if POS was there when POS should have been there or if POS was there but he was in a pos of hiding ?

The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Russell Crowe...he is our new number 1 fan.
            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              its easy,
              he should have been
              he wasn't there
              he might have been there, but if he was he was hiding.

What sort of pos was POS in if he wasn't there because he should have been there. But then again the pos of POS could well have been worse if he was there but was hiding.
              And and sort of pos is club in if POS was there when POS should have been there or if POS was there but he was in a pos of hiding ?

Gee thanks for clearing that up :P

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                Russell Crowe...he is our new number 1 fan.
                Speaking of Russ...
                Who's that new prop he just signed? Good/bad/useless news?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                  Speaking of Russ...
                  Who's that new prop he just signed? Good/bad/useless news?
                  Aparently a gun, but why would the UK team who has plenty of cash release him if he was that good?

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterNight View Post
                    Aparently a gun, but why would the UK team who has plenty of cash release him if he was that good?
                    Because Crowe has supple lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Ace View Post
                      Because Crowe has supple lips.
                      supple lips sink ships

Comment

supple lips sink ships
                        Loose lips does the sinking,supple lips get belted.

Comment

Interesting story in the SMH.

Talks about Daniel Mortimer being on a scolarship with the storm i think it was last preseason.

The reporter asked Bellamy why they let mortimer go.........bellamy was quick to say, "Ask Sully" Sully being Peter O'Sullivan.

Interesting that Bellamy was quick to name POS as the person that caused Mortimer to leave.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                            Interesting story in the SMH.

Talks about Daniel Mortimer being on a scolarship with the storm i think it was last preseason.

The reporter asked Bellamy why they let mortimer go.........bellamy was quick to say, "Ask Sully" Sully being Peter O'Sullivan.

Interesting that Bellamy was quick to name POS as the person that caused Mortimer to leave.

Sully's reply was 'logistics'. Seeing as Mortimer was closer to his home of Orange if he went to Parra..

I reckon it's a case of 'oops I called that 1 wrong'...

Comment

He hasn't done much yet, and hasn't needed to with the pack rolling forward, frequent offloads, and so making the game a lot easier, as you have time and space at your disposal. Interesting to see on Sun if the Melb defence can shut down the offloads, the extra pressure that'll place on him, plus lotta kids have great first years, second yr is the real test.

For a kid, he is slow, as POS stated in the article.

Good luck to him, he's handled himself impeccably this yr, prob something to do with the way he's been bought up, just a hypothesis though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                                Sully's reply was 'logistics'. Seeing as Mortimer was closer to his home of Orange if he went to Parra..

I reckon it's a case of 'oops I called that 1 wrong'...
                                wtf.. that is about the worst excuse I have ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X