No announcement yet.

SBW to sign with Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone early mentioned he's been out a lot this season via injury.

He's missed one game to injury you muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
      Sign sandow, Sowie and anasta.
      That's just sick, bitter and twisted - yes, in that order.
      "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

the herald on sunday needed a big sports story. there was no big sporting match on last night in NZ for them to use, and the Benji stuff is getting boring. So they pull out the SBW card and use that to try and sell the papers. they story lacked substance. it was empty.

NZRU wants SBW. Easts wants SBW. Sonny will make up his mind when he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade:325337
          the herald on sunday needed a big sports story. there was no big sporting match on last night in NZ for them to use, and the Benji stuff is getting boring. So they pull out the SBW card and use that to try and sell the papers. they story lacked substance. it was empty.

NZRU wants SBW. Easts wants SBW. Sonny will make up his mind when he's ready
          That's the truth of the matter...well said Comrade.

IMHO the only thing that will stop sbw playing with us next year is if we win the comp this year.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
            He will be a Rooster in 2014
            Melons got it in one
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If Sonny was not going to be here next year, the Roosters would have been much more active in the player market. The fact that they haven't is, I believe, the best indicator that we will have at least one more year of this great player.

Comment

sbw signed on a hand shake.

he also shook the same hand earlier this year for next year. look thru the archives and you will see it. Ill put a hand shake agreement on it with any one

Comment

I've heard he's here in 2014....from certain people.
                  Last edited by easts4eva; 08-12-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

there as in nz or there here

Comment

Sorry typo, he should be at the chooks in 2014.

Comment

If we win the GF it wouldn't bother me if he left
                        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

He's going to box in the off season, if he signs before he boxes then his income will be included in the cap, he will sign after he is done boxing with the Roosters in 2014. Exactly what happened at the start of this year is what he will do the start of next year.

I say good on him for being smart about it and money more money than most NRL players.
                          Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

If you do the research & look between the lines in the contrived media releases....

The Chiefs in the knowledge he wants do defend the 'Web Ellis' in 2016 are wanting to lock him in first from 2015

These years beyond next should be when he MAXIMISES his earning potential before retirement, & if he's as smart as I think he is he will wait till he's won (or lost) the League world cup & the title for the roosters

There's BIG BUCKS in union over the coming years & he will benefit the most by not signing although he likely would have shaken a hand while in Waikato watching his bros win the 'super'
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                              He will be a Rooster in 2014
                              Mate How sure are you of this?

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                                Mate How sure are you of this?
                                I'm sure 'melon' is right
                                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS