"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
        gold

Benchy Marshall should have consulted SBW before stuffing things up
        Sounds good Kone...

Comment

There is no doubt he is a special talent who has brought with him a winning mentality and a level of professionalism which is admirable.

But he is not the only one! TR is a very good coach in the making and could turn out to be a legend for the Roosters. He has brought heaps as well.

Now there is a difference between SBW and TR!

I get the feeling TR is pretty loyal and has a bit of humility to go with it.

SBW on the other hand 'thinks' he is bigger than our club and I for one can see through a lot of the B/S he comes out with in his interviews.

Let's face it! We have won a few games without him this season and performed well. We are not a one man team. We proved it without SBW and we will prove it without Cords as well.

Thanks for some good memories SBW but feel free to move on if you want! I just hope he does not become the elephant in the living room for the rest of the season.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by allan757 View Post
            There is no doubt he is a special talent who has brought with him a winning mentality and a level of professionalism which is admirable.

But he is not the only one! TR is a very good coach in the making and could turn out to be a legend for the Roosters. He has brought heaps as well.

SBW on the other hand 'thinks' he is bigger than our club and I for one can see through a lot of the B/S he comes out with in his interviews.

Let's face it! We have won a few games without him this season and performed well. We are not a one man team. We proved it without SBW and we will prove it without Cords as well.

Thanks for some good memories SBW but feel free to move on if you want! I just hope he does not become the elephant in the living room for the rest of the season.

cheers
            Some valid points there mate but I personally would like to see Sonny hang around and compound his professional approach to preparation with our upandcomers.

Comment

I admit freely to loving the shut (Kiwi for shit) out of Sunny Bull.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by allan757 View Post

cheers
                The interviews I have seen with sbw, have all come across as him being very humble, and wanting to put the praise on those around him.

I think he has missed games v an understrength sharks, penrith and raiders, he will be the player opposition coaches will have nightmares containing in the finals.

I love telling mates, that we have a once in a generation athlete, who will be etched in sporting history, playing for the chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  The interviews I have seen with sbw, have all come across as him being very humble, and wanting to put the praise on those around him.

I think he has missed games v an understrength sharks, penrith and raiders, he will be the player opposition coaches will have nightmares containing in the finals.

I love telling mates, that we have a once in a generation athlete, who will be etched in sporting history, playing for the chooks.
                  Banjo Patterson of the pen.. Love your word stuff.. Mate!

Comment

With Flake Burgeson seeking a release to come to Sydney next season

SBW & Choc have the same affiliations

There's a big chance they could steer Flake to the roosters if Souths are beyond the cap

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                      With Flake Burgeson seeking a release to come to Sydney next season

SBW & Choc have the same affiliations

There's a big chance they could steer Flake to the roosters if Souths are beyond the cap

Direct swap for SKD I heard.

Nah... as the kid behind me at the game kept yelling... "NO MEANS NO FERGUSON!!!!!"

Comment

Welcome Blake Ferguson.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                          Welcome Blake Ferguson.
                          Spread the word brother.
                          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Souths are gearing up to release crocker, king and lowe on top of asotasi and tyrell as part of push for Folau. Ferguson is now another option and I have been informed by a good source that Ferguson is keen to play at souths.
                            Time will tell.
                            SBW has created mystery before every decision as history shows, before a final announcement and despite Minni's positive comments about him staying, I think its wishful thinking more than anything else.
                            Gut feeling is he will go to Chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                              Souths are gearing up to release crocker, king and lowe on top of asotasi and tyrell as part of push for Folau. Ferguson is now another option and I have been informed by a good source that Ferguson is keen to play at souths.
                              Time will tell.
                              SBW has created mystery before every decision as history shows, before a final announcement and despite Minni's positive comments about him staying, I think its wishful thinking more than anything else.
                              You need Gaviscon
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                                Time will tell.
                                There's a smart reason for that. By keeping his NRL intentions for 2014 on the back burner deep into the off season this enables him to play Jap Rugby and earn extra $$ in the meantime. SBW is the one in control.

I believe 1 year contracts will start to become increasingly popular amongst the elite players when you consider Barba, Milford & now Ferguson wanting to get out early from their current contracts for "compassionate reasons". They can own the decision process. The major downside is major injury for e.g a player who's half way thru his contract has the security and peace of mind knowing he's still employed and on the books so to speak whilst they recuperate.
                                Last edited by theGman; 08-14-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X