• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
    lol

mate, I don't reckon there's a person on here who talks more shit than you

and it's a pretty hot field

you are dead set unstoppable
    Dunno maaaaaaaaaaaaaate, I've seen you dribble some juicy arse juice yourself often enough, ya belter.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
      Let us hope that he doesn't learn the "Parramatta Grip".
      I don't know what that is and I followed them as a child. If it's dirty, please don't tell me because you will damage my happy childhood memories of watching good guys like Mick Cronin and Brett Kenny.. I've heard of the Cumberland Throw though...
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
        I don't know what that is and I followed them as a child. If it's dirty, please don't tell me because you will damage my happy childhood memories of watching good guys like Mick Cronin and Brett Kenny.. I've heard of the Cumberland Throw though...

LOL
        My grandmother threatened us "lovely little darlings" with the Parramatta Grip" if we didn't go where she wanted us to.
        She was a real fan of the WCR (that's World Championship Rubbish) that invaded our early TV years.

Don't read any further if you don't want to know.

Just imagine a Hopoate......then the finger is hooked....taking the "victim" wherever you so desired....although they tended to be on tippy toe, I am told.
        It worked because none of us "little darlings" put her to the test.
        Last edited by chook 56; 08-16-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Andy, SBW's shoulder charge is his trademark. Yes, it's outlawed blah, blah blah, but surely even you cannot compare it to molesting another player's private area. One is simply playing rough footy and the other is grossly disgusting and not in the spirit of the game..ANY game...
          I am not comparing the two One as you say is a trademark of a players game that is no outlawed The other a grubby act, Point is though IMO SBW only got charged with what he did becasue of who he was Honestly that was a reckless shoulder to the head and had he been charged with that he would still be missing another 3 weeks

I dont make the rules or even agree with many of them but I know what they are
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
            This coming from you who works at the daily tellucrap, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you ought to talk champ!!! Holy f**k you are priceless!!

FMD you talk that much $hit no one knows where your mouth starts and your ar$e finishes!!!

Now run along and go make phil the dill rothwit another irish coffee like a good little boy and don't go easy on that cheap whisky either as you know how he likes it in more ways than one don't you tony!!
            Like your work Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker:326287
              Andy, SBW's shoulder charge is his trademark. Yes, it's outlawed blah, blah blah, but surely even you cannot compare it to molesting another player's private area. One is simply playing rough footy and the other is grossly disgusting and not in the spirit of the game..ANY game...
              I am not comparing the two One as you say is a trademark of a players game that is no outlawed The other a grubby act, Point is though IMO SBW only got charged with what he did becasue of who he was Honestly that was a reckless shoulder to the head and had he been charged with that he would still be missing another 3 weeks

I dont make the rules or even agree with many of them but I know what they are
              What a load of cods wallop.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                Just heard a bloke named Tim Gore talk about the Roosters and penalties. Basically, his argument is:

The Roosters have the best defence.
                The Roosters are the most penalised.
                Therefore the Roosters have the best defence BECAUSE they are the most penalised.

In other words, they are cheating in defence and getting away with it.

His solution:

Sin bin Roosters players if they concede 3 penalties in a game.
                Suspend Roosters players if they concede a certain number of penalties in the course of a year.

(Then, presumably, it will be much easier for Souths to win the comp.)

Just more hatred of the Roosters.

The NRL will keep going until we're run out of town.
                With dwindling crowds...you'd think they'd be wanting to keep us in the game.
                ...and we can pay our bills.

Comment

Massive leg up at the worst moments against Manly

Souths were flattered by that score
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Yeah they rode that penalty count all game.

My big fear is that Souths are becoming ref's darlings. They seem to get a lot of penalties in the ruck and concede very few.

Comment

They wouldn't have won if the penalty count wasn't 10-5 in their favour.

I'm just waiting for the day when the refs put away their whistle and let the game flow. I think I'll be waiting a while for that to happen though.

Comment

Bennett is now throwing his weight around by buying into this argument, saying teams like the storm and the roosters deliberately give away penalties so they can reset their defensive lines, and that it is not in the spirit of the game.

Comment

There are good and bad penalties to give. We are well drilled on when to give away a good penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                            Bennett is now throwing his weight around by buying into this argument, saying teams like the storm and the roosters deliberately give away penalties so they can reset their defensive lines, and that it is not in the spirit of the game.
                            Just wait & see, we'll get someone chucked in the bin tonight on the back of these comments.

We must of been deliberately giving away penalties for 10 years now. Yeah right....

Newcastle should just worry about their own backyard...dunking the footy in water before kick-off, deliberate cheating if ever I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                              If Bennett said this he is even more of a dickhead than I realised.

Big advantage, setting your defensive line back on your own 20 having to make another 6 tackles after your opponents have received a piggy back out of their quarter on the 4th tackle. Big advantage.

We've seen this "advantage" hundreds of times this year.

Comment

He did say it, and hes talking about the penalties given away when a team is under the pump on their own line. The penalties that we give a lot of the time, and the storm gave away yesterday.

Not the piggy backs you claim Souths received on Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X