No announcement yet.

Match Day thread-Roosters vs Tigers Monday night at Allianz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes the refs are helping us without even knowing it, we cop a penalty and it gives us time to refocus on defence...

Comment

• Originally posted by James05 View Post
      Maloney is getting some kicking practice tonight. And 19 min left
      And Anasta got some kick off practice!!!
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
        All hail the kakaruk lol
        I will hail u Kakaruk as the legendary soothsayer if you can tell us the score for the next game against the Sharks n the Oz Lotto numbers for tomorrow night and who will win the 3rd tomorrow at Maitland....r they on tomorrow?
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Who got official MotM? It was Toupu imo. He was toying with them and put his hand up when it counted.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• I'd say Tupou if either Jared or SBW stayed on I'd say them too but we were all pretty great last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
              It should be over run with chooks fans mate, 15-20 thousand min. We're coming first ffs, get out there people.
              I know Monday is a shit night but like I said, we have a very competitive team, bums on seats, the more the better
              Crowd only 8300.
              I was informed that this week is Sabbath for the Jewish and given a huge proportion of our support comes from there, understandable why the lack of numbers, otherwise probably would have been double or around 20,000.

Comment

• 75% of fans were wearing rwb so we did our bit! chookpen relocated to bay 33, just as noisy and acknowledged by the players at games end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  Who got official MotM? It was Toupu imo. He was toying with them and put his hand up when it counted.
                  BBQ got the Fox MOTM.
                  Tupou had a super game but my MOTM was Liu. 145M from 13 hit ups (best of the night) in 38 minutes. Moa is probably the find of the season but this guy is a fraction behind him.

Comment

• im not unhappy with either result! bbq is more high profile thus appeals to fox razzamatazz!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                      Crowd only 8300.
                      I was informed that this week is Sabbath for the Jewish and given a huge proportion of our support comes from there, understandable why the lack of numbers, otherwise probably would have been double or around 20,000.

Piss off vermin troll. You must be extra worried now.

You got a problem with Jewish people too huh? What are you jealous of?

Comment

• Ulick V*rage's bumchum.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                          BBQ got the Fox MOTM.
                          Tupou had a super game but my MOTM was Liu. 145M from 13 hit ups (best of the night) in 38 minutes. Moa is probably the find of the season but this guy is a fraction behind him.
                          Agree with Liu. He looks better everytime I watch him. I thought his game last night was great. I actually think he is a better find than Moa as he has more to his game and is younger (and going to get better).

For all the hype around Napa and Evans, I am pretty excited about Liu being a long termer at the Roosters. Very much an underatted player

Comment

• I gave my MOM to O'Donnell with Pearce and SBW picking up minor points.

That was as cold as I've been at a game for a while....lucky the 2nd half action on field was hot.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                              Crowd only 8300.

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                              Piss off vermin troll. You must be extra worried now.
                              You got a problem with Jewish people too huh? What are you jealous of?
                              What ever medication you are on, double it player 1, thats the only problem evident here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                I gave my MOM to O'Donnell with Pearce and SBW picking up minor points.

That was as cold as I've been at a game for a while....lucky the 2nd half action on field was hot.
                                You should have taken your fur coat...I didn't feel a thing as I'm taking a numbing agent for a gum infection..marvellous stuff..going to use it all through the finals...Pity it didn't numb the annoyance factor of the unhinged Tigers fans..
                                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                                X