Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will post a big score. I hope we get a big crowd out there

Comment

The crowd will be shite. The Canberra game should have had a great crowd of Chooks, having being played on a Sat arvo and all, but it was very poor indeed. You can't even cite the out-of-town club thing as we pulled over 16 thou against Melbourne.

There will be 13k max.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Good call Rooboy.

If manly win tonight we are shooting for a 4 point buffer at the top too.

Also you can bet Maloney to score more points than the tigers at $1.65....that's almost stealing isn't it?
        Get on Maloney first try into chooks 13+, will pay $15+ easily. Collected a few at the start of the year. Got on at $22.5 one game.

Comment

made his eyes water anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
            Bay 39 is "The Jungle" ...I assume that's the Tigers version of the chookpen ?

Strange feeling being invited as a guest into your own home !

It is...but, it's better than having to go to Campbelltown or Leichhardt.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              The crowd will be shite. The Canberra game should have had a great crowd of Chooks, having being played on a Sat arvo and all, but it was very poor indeed. You can't even cite the out-of-town club thing as we pulled over 16 thou against Melbourne.

There will be 13k max.

Sat 5.30...not so easy for fans from outer areas to make that match.
              Raiders brought not many fans with them.
              No Mini, No SBW...the game fell down on appeal.
              Sabbath for some fans.

It was a lovely sunny afternoon from memory.
              Beach, kids sport, family BBQs...watch the game at home...very tempting for many fans I suspect.
              Plus...no one has 'any' money left after they pay all their bills today.

Comment

We must win this match against the Tigers.

The danger, our possible complacency.

Our defence has slipped recently, and our attacking plays have been broadcast far and wide.
                The Tigers will be targeting our wings, where tries are more easily scored against us.

Where do we have to finish to be guaranteed a home final, please?

Comment

if we are remotely switched on we should be fairly comfortable tonight, only concern I have is conceding tries via grubber kicks behind Maubs/SKD

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    if we are remotely switched on we should be fairly comfortable tonight, only concern I have is conceding tries via grubber kicks behind Maubs/SKD
                    Its the danger game of the year for us, Tiges have nothing to lose.. Aren't they almost at full strenght for this game?

Comment

Is farah in or out ?
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Farrah is Out , so i believe

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                          We must win this match against the Tigers.

The danger, our possible complacency.

Our defence has slipped recently, and our attacking plays have been broadcast far and wide.
                          The Tigers will be targeting our wings, where tries are more easily scored against us.

Where do we have to finish to be guaranteed a home final, please?
                          Far out, what an optimist you are..

I'm glad you don't sit next to me........

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                            Its the danger game of the year for us, Tiges have nothing to lose.. Aren't they almost at strenght for this game?
                            I was confident until this morning. My Tigers spy told me... The ambush is on tonight. Early Tigers blitz for two or three tries then hang on for the last 60 mins in defence with the refs help.
                            We have been warned.... you heard it here first. My spy told me that is their plan as they can only defend for 60 mins. When I asked him how would they defend for the other 20 he said. " dunno.... I'm sure we will get some piggy back penalties".
                            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                              I was confident until this morning. My Tigers spy told me... The ambush is on tonight. Early Tigers blitz for two or three tries then hang on for the last 60 mins in defence with the refs help.
                              We have been warned.... you heard it here first. My spy told me that is their plan as they can only defend for 60 mins. When I asked him how would they defend for the other 20 he said. " dunno.... I'm sure we will get some piggy back penalties".
                              And if they win, Chemical Albo treats them to some Ladyboy love at his new stress relief emporium.
                              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

The Tigers are paying $11.00 for a win tonight. That would have to be the longest odds for any game this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X