• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NONE of the other teams want to play us

therefore WHOever for me
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Im usually confident against any team but now that we have lost Cordner i am getting really worried...

Comment

Manly have a soft look about them IMO and Jennings could have a field day.

Bring them on first.

Comment

For me Melbourne are the danger team, they have plenty of players with finals experience, a well drilled team with lot's of pet plays.
          If you can shut Cameron Smith down you will go a long way to beating them.

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post
            Im usually confident against any team but now that we have lost Cordner i am getting really worried...
            yes he's a massive loss

we are lucky for the longer week to adjust & prepare with the bonus of playing a weak side on Monday

hopefully we get to see something that restores our confidence
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              yes he's a massive loss

we are lucky for the longer week to adjust & prepare with the bonus of playing a weak side on Monday

hopefully we get to see something that restores our confidence
              Hope so mate..
              Souffs have a big pack and we need all our forwards to smash them come the finals!

Comment

An absolute no brainer - Manly.

They play so sideways in attack and if we maintain our defensive structures we will beat them very comfortably.

Their recent form is inflated and I am fairly sure they have nott beaten a top 4 and possobly 6 team all season

Comment

Working...
                X