Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
    There other centre, the ranga,Andrew Heffernan goes well too
    They do a good job with junior recruitment and development at the Raiders. They seem to get the mix right and don't overload with too many big islanders. If I could get one player from the Raiders juniors it would be Tevita Pangai

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      They do a good job with junior recruitment and development at the Raiders. They seem to get the mix right and don't overload with too many big islanders. If I could get one player from the Raiders juniors it would be Tevita Pangai
      They also have a massive pool to look at remember. I'd love for us to look at maybe affiliating with a country group like northern nsw( Coffs Harbour region maybe) and using that as a feeder system as our juniors are really low in numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
        They also have a massive pool to look at remember. I'd love for us to look at maybe affiliating with a country group like northern nsw( Coffs Harbour region maybe) and using that as a feeder system as our juniors are really low in numbers.
        They don't have a massive pool at all. There's nothing to stop other clubs from scouting out around Canberra and the Western area. Penrith have their tentacles out this way pretty well too now. POS wouldn't head out this way though....there's not enough islanders for his liking

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
          He's not Fijian, he's from far north Qld
          Even if he was from Fiji, they would say he is a queenslander !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
          X