Luke O'Donnell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke O'Donnell

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know what is going on with Luke O'Donnell? Is he injured? Sick? Has he done something stupid?

When will he be back? He's important to our team.

and don't say two weeks........

Originally posted by Planetboy View Post
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know what is going on with Luke O'Donnell? Is he injured? Sick? Has he done something stupid?

When will he be back? He's important to our team.

and don't say two weeks........

Two weeks.

LOL

Apparently the flu has hit him pretty bad.

Comment

Seriously,

Last week they said 3 weeks

Done the math

2 weeks !!
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

We need him. Just a tough hard bastard and I love it. I thought it was a dumb buy. And I am a dumb ass for thinking it. Hope he gets another year.

And I hope he doesn't have what I just had. I had the flu for 2 weeks, then got sent for a chest xray and it was pneumonia. Mind u, he's a lot tougher than JC B-)
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
          We need him. Just a tough hard bastard and I love it. I thought it was a dumb buy. And I am a dumb ass for thinking it. Hope he gets another year.

And I hope he doesn't have what I just had. I had the flu for 2 weeks, then got sent for a chest xray and it was pneumonia. Mind u, he's a lot tougher than JC B-)
          I heard that he will play on monday night....

Comment

LOD will play Monday night as he is fit and raring to go, expect Arona to be 18th man. TR said as much when I questioned him after the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonester View Post
              LOD will play Monday night as he is fit and raring to go, expect Arona to be 18th man. TR said as much when I questioned him after the forum.
              Nup. Moore Park birdy chirped me Napa drops off the bench (18th man) with MAubs back into the pack.
              Good occasion to blood a youngster i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                Nup. Moore Park birdy chirped me Napa drops off the bench (18th man) with MAubs back into the pack.
                Good occasion to blood a youngster i reckon
                Langi or MacDonald?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  Langi or MacDonald?
                  Very good 'Doo.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                    Very good 'Doo.
                    Awesome, he needs to get a run if for no other reason than an injury plague come finals time. Morts is our halves backup but if a couple halves or Friend go down and we need to call on Langi then any First grade experience will help.

Comment

great idea, however tigpies might not be up to fg standard, but its experience anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        Awesome, he needs to get a run if for no other reason than an injury plague come finals time. Morts is our halves backup but if a couple halves or Friend go down and we need to call on Langi then any First grade experience will help.
                        At least now there is a reason to get excited about Monday nights game. Maybe TR thinks langi can replace the dynamic wide running of cordner?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
                          At least now there is a reason to get excited about Monday nights game. Maybe TR thinks langi can replace the dynamic wide running of cordner?
                          Excellent, something to fix the doom and gloom I have been feeling since last Saturday night when Boyd did his ankle. Might be enough of a reason to make the trek into town for the game on Monday night to see how Langi fares in first grade.
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                          X