Rumour mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour mill

Look - don't shoot the messenger but I'm hearing SBW to re-sign for next season with Ferguson coming in, with SBW to be his 'minder'.

This from a source who claims his source is never wrong. Probably bs, but wouldn't it be nice?!!
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

No I don't really think so...could bugger up the sbw as well.

Comment

Fergo is a lunatic if he settled down he could be anything, rumour is he no showed for the raiders game! no team wants a players like that.
      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
        Fergo is a lunatic if he settled down he could be anything, rumour is he no showed for the raiders game! no team wants a players like that.
        If it's true and he no showed for the raiders, ill be shocked if any team would want to talk to him after that. How could a coach honestly want a player like that in his squad

Comment

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
            Look - don't shoot the messenger but I'm hearing SBW to re-sign for next season with Ferguson coming in, with SBW to be his 'minder'.

This from a source who claims his source is never wrong. Probably bs, but wouldn't it be nice?!!
            there's a 10 page thread posted earlier this week sayin what you are....
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

any club would be crazy to sign fergo before his court case is settled, if he is found guilty there is a good chance the NRL will de-register him for at least a season.

the rumour i'm hearing is the dogs want him to help offset the loss of Barba, they want Fergo so that they can move Morris to fullback.

Comment

fergo went out on a bender after the game on Saturday arvo. which he didn't play in.
                he is an incredible talent but he needs to have his arse kicked and his head pulled in.

Comment

Could be anyhting if he comes Moga and Mini will go..

Comment

SBW used to get head from slappers in pub toilets, now he's a role model.

Four years here will make Fergo.

I will welcome him.
                    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

[QUOTE=turk-283:326657]Could be anyhting if he comes Moga and Mini will go..[/QUOT

Wash your mouth out turk...

Or stay off the surf n turf...

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacks Fur Coat;326662]
                        Originally posted by turk-283:326657
                        Could be anyhting if he comes Moga and Mini will go..[/QUOT

Wash your mouth out turk...

Or stay off the surf n turf...
                        Just my opinion Coggy...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                          there's a 10 page thread posted earlier this week sayin what you are....
                          Cock. Soz, peeps.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

The only truth in this is the source who claims his source is is never wrong... Rothfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonjay Billy Bob View Post
                              The only truth in this is the source who claims his source is is never wrong... Rothfield.
                              Or maybe The Mole or The Lurker.

Comment

Working...
                              X