No announcement yet.

Rumour mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look - as I say, it's pretty likely a pile of steaming effluence, but fwiw: my source claims his source got it from Politis' mouth.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

And we could really fit him under the salary cap too
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Mini retire & skd released and then this,,,,,,

1.Rts
        2.Moga
        3.Fergo
        4.MJennings
        5.Topou,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOWWWW!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
          Look - as I say, it's pretty likely a pile of steaming effluence, but fwiw: my source claims his source got it from Politis' mouth.
          Yep Politis is the mole that gives all our secrets to the media. It's only a front that Rothfield hates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
            Mini retire & skd released and then this,,,,,,

1.Rts
            2.Moga
            3.Fergo
            4.MJennings
            5.Topou,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOWWWW!!!!!
            Id rather skd over the fatty uncommitted moga.

Comment

He allegedly told a long-time associate (non media).
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I hold in my hands a large grain of salt. I will swallow this information along with it.

That said, we had no idea about Mike Jennings before the signing.
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

If Candice Falzon is a slapper, she can slap me any day of the week.

Comment

If he leaves Canberra at end of the season and was coming to a club that I was CEO contract conditions would stipulate the off season at a Betty Ford rehab

Comment

The way this kid is behaving in Canberra at the moment we'd have to wait for his 12 month stint at the Atherton Roosters before we'd be allowed to register him.
                      It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
                      Easts to win

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Id rather skd over the fatty uncommitted moga.
                        I'm curious how you use the adjective 'uncommitted' to describe Moga, given that he's been injured all year ?

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                          Fergo is a lunatic if he settled down he could be anything, rumour is he no showed for the raiders game! no team wants a players like that.
                          That's not rumour in Canberra mate, it's fact that he no-showed because he was in the Southerland Shire negotiating with the Sharks for 2014.

While he has more raw talent than SKD, I reckon he's your average crazy Canberra dude. Once they put him on his Medication and control him, he won't be as crazy... on or off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                            I'm curious how you use the adjective 'uncommitted' to describe Moga, given that he's been injured all year ?
                            going by what i saw last yr of him. to be fair the whole team looked like that. but for a young kid looking to make his mark, he should of been trying to stand out more than the rest, but his commitment in defence was poor to say the least.

Comment

I went out for dinner last night and at the table was SBW, Ferguson, Mundine and Nasser so there might be soem turth to this rumor

Comment

Originally posted by roosters_jacks View Post
                                I went out for dinner last night and at the table was SBW, Ferguson, Mundine and Nasser so there might be soem turth to this rumor
                                Since when are Mundine and Nasser back on talking terms after their big split?

Comment

Working...
                                X