Roosters vs Sharks Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoostarPrincess View Post
    These refs are ruining the game. If it weren't for the Roosters, I wouldn't watch league anymore, they are making this great game so unenjoyable.
    You speak for me at least, miss. Even with the Roosters it's becoming harder and harder to stomach.

I'm seriously out of here if Souths are handed the trophy this year.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoostarPrincess:328586
      These refs are ruining the game. If it weren't for the Roosters, I wouldn't watch league anymore, they are making this great game so unenjoyable.
      +1. They've sucked the shoulder charge out of the game already. When there is a moment of brilliance ala rts's try, they ruin it. Take it back. This game needs a different approach a different system.

Comment

• A 5 try to nil second half performance.

Brilliant lads.

Onwards and upwards from here.

All we need is LOD and Mini back and we'll be fine.

Comment

• What our boys need to understand is that even before every match starts, we know we will be facing a 15 man lineup. That is why our defence has been an extreme focus this season. We have been beaten on penalties every game this season almost, and it's really starting to take it's toll.
          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

• The impact of the referees in this match is disappointing. AshleyKlein should never be allowed an NRL match again.

Comment

• This was inevitable when people on here started to talk about us winning the premiership. One week at a time please.

Comment

• I'm not usually part of the meltdown crew but that was bullshit, that made the 2010 GF Tony Archer look like the greatest ref ever.

Comment

• Yet again sharks striped the ball and the reff say we knocked it on
                  3rd year season member
                  Life long supporter
                  I will be a rooster for life

Comment

• I think we started our finals assault with that second half performance. That first half was the loss we needed to have... As they say.

BUT GO ON ROBBO, SLAY THOSE PINK CRIMINALS, IM SURE EVERY SINGLE ROOSTER FAN WILL PUT MONEY TOWARDS THE FINE!!!

This game is getting so boring!

Comment

• Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                      what was the penalty count, someone?
                      11-10 to us

Comment

• **** me dead That was better than I expected The match officials have truly outdone themselves this evening
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by RoostarPrincess View Post
                          I think we started our finals assault with that second half performance. That first half was the loss we needed to have... As they say.

BUT GO ON ROBBO, SLAY THOSE PINK CRIMINALS, IM SURE EVERY SINGLE ROOSTER FAN WILL PUT MONEY TOWARDS THE FINE!!!

This game is getting so boring!
                          We have 10000 members, right?. I will happily put in my one dollar's worth if it meant trent giving it to the men in pink. I don't hink he will do it though. He seems too professional to do it and he doesn't want to play with the player's minds like smith did last year, and convince them the whole world is against them.
                          Comment of the year:

Comment

• Was motm Ashley Klein or the other dude in pink ?
                            Comment of the year:

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                              11-10 to us
                              As i said the match officials Truly outdid themselves tonight
                              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Gallen stats are monstrous...especially his 6 penalties, how does he get away with it!?

Comment

Working...
                                X