Tonights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights game

Most punters would think that tonights game will be a forgone conclusion.

Im not starting to see it this way at all.

The sharks players can now put asada behind them and are mentally and physically ready to face premiership favs the mighty chooks. Last encounter saw a 40 point hiding in vastly different circumstances. The sharks were stressed, injured and under strength. They will be massively up for this game, especially Toddy.

Where it will be won?

Roosters defence and the sharks fairly one dimensional attack.
    After TCs achilles op he has lost a step of speed so his ability to run across field and draw defenders has put more pressure on his passing game. I think he is up to a dozen cutout forward passes that have hit wingers on the fly only to be called back. Mick Gordon is a brilliant hole runner. Gal and Luke Lewis will hit the fringes. Toops will start second phase. Bryce Gibbs, Lewis, Gallen, Heighington nearly always find their front when making hit ups, so thats where they will get a roll from.

Still,this should not be enough to trouble the roosters.

My guess is the chooks will target Pommeroy and Beau Ryans side. Watching them combat the likes of Jennings and SBW should be interesting but Sonny normally attacks down the right side.

If I was targeting the chooks I would go after Daniel Tupou.

My prediction sharks up at half time, roosters at full time $6.50.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!
Working...
X