22-6 2nd half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22-6 2nd half

We dug too deep a hole, great character shown by the team. The turning point was in the first half with that strip penalty, these refs are the worst in history.

We'll flog them next time.

Comment

I thought they turned the turning point when they disallowed Shecks try
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
        We'll flog them next time.
        agreed
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I want to see a Toovey-esque presser tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterman 02-forever View Post
            Imagine if Toovey was our coach he wouldn't make it past round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
              Imagine if Toovey was our coach he wouldn't make it past round 3.
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterman 02-forever View Post
                I personally hope we don't - as soon as Trent starts blaming the refs for losing than it looks like we trying to find excuses and are losing confidence in our own game. Don't get me wrong the refs were at their usual shithouse best again; i thought the NRL outlawed changing referee decisions at scrums in terms of knockons and changing the team who gets the feed? And what about Klein calling out SBW because he was 'too angry'. Wtf is that! But none the less I think its for our own good that the team analyse where we went wrong tonight and improve on it, rather than ignoring a few potential areas of improvement and putting it down to the refs

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post
                  I personally hope we don't - as soon as Trent starts blaming the refs for losing than it looks like we trying to find excuses and are losing confidence in our own game. Don't get me wrong the refs were at their usual shithouse best again; i thought the NRL outlawed changing referee decisions at scrums in terms of knockons and changing the team who gets the feed? And what about Klein calling out SBW because he was 'too angry'. Wtf is that! But none the less I think its for our own good that the team analyse where we went wrong tonight and improve on it, rather than ignoring a few potential areas of improvement and putting it down to the refs
                  True.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                    We dug too deep a hole, great character shown by the team. The turning point was in the first half with that strip penalty, these refs are the worst in history.
                    i agree ray. i watched the game from overseas.the commentators not once comment on how good the roosters were in the second half.strange.the early penalties and momentum hurt especially that skd strip. some very weird decisions tonite by the men in pink yet they are becoming consistently good at it. only won 3 from 10 with Klein the Klown.

Comment

Fark! I just remembered Rothfield goes for the sharks...

Comment

We actually scored the same amount of tries... the difference was a missed conversion and 4 penalty goals. Thats not bad considering how we played and some of the officiating

Comment

We'll win when it matters.

Comment

The RTS no try pissed me off, the obstruction rule sucks. Toupu just contested a bomb wasn't running a decoy or anything shark defenders relaxed when they thought Jennings was out. Even if toupu wasn't there that defender would'nt have shut down the SBW gridion pass. The rule was not made for that.

Comment

We did have all the ball second half and they closed shop opting to kick three penalty goals, we have had too many easy games, and played the top teams when out of form, this is a lesson on what is to come in the semis. My concern, if Souths beat us R26, we will finish 2nd and more than likely have to play Storm week1, a tough ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X