Nothing to worry about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to worry about

Was always going to be tough against a near full strength sharks pack. Especially down there.

I laugh at some of the blow ups on here. Someone actually saying that our premiership chances are gone!! Wake up to yourself u pessimist. 4 trys each .

This will bring us back to earth. The only downer for me is what I suspected all along. SKD is not regaining form. He is a shattered footballer playing with absolutely no confidence. The guy needs to go. Not only is his ball security disgraceful, he did not get involved enough because he is too scared of making errors.

Besides SKD, I think we will be fine. We will hit back next week
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Well our premierships are not lesser, but to blame SKD is stupid, he got the ball stripped off him, it's a try that happens to every team once a year, it just had to be this game. If you're going to blame someone blame the refs.

Comment

lol right back to SKD after a loss

it was a lake of effort in the first half by THE WHOLE TEAM that cost us tonight, Not SKD, We been dealing similar shit for the last month, His also playing outside Langi, who isnt even a centre, cut him some slack ffs
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I agree , SKD should start on the bench at least. Robo still needs to get up them , he can't be a nice guy all the time. They have to get rid of the stupid errors and hold the ball.

Comment

SKD didn't have too bad of a game apart from that strip, why is he such an easy target?

Langi was by far worse than him, and you could have a few others before Langi.
          Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            I agree , SKD should start on the bench at least. Robo still needs to get up them , he can't be a nice guy all the time. They have to get rid of the stupid errors and hold the ball.
            What?
            Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

I am very worried about the officiating On field off ield You cannot and will not win against decent sides When they do what they did tonight To start am I the only one who thought the 1st try was a blatant knock on He went to catch it to ground it but it hits his chest propels 5 metres forward then another player dives on it
              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
                SKD didn't have too bad of a game apart from that strip, why is he such an easy target?

Langi was by far worse than him, and you could have a few others before Langi.
                His an easy target for those that dont actually understand the game. Its hard to stand out when you have a reserve grader out of pos inside of you,

When Mini comes back things will go back to normal
                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Dead right, had the Rts try been allowed cronulla would have caved. 10mins into the 2nd half the sharks just wanted the game over, our boys were coming after them. They showed a lot of steel in the 2nd half... last loss of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                    Was always going to be tough against a near full strength sharks pack. Especially down there.

I laugh at some of the blow ups on here. Someone actually saying that our premiership chances are gone!! Wake up to yourself u pessimist. 4 trys each .

This will bring us back to earth. The only downer for me is what I suspected all along. SKD is not regaining form. He is a shattered footballer playing with absolutely no confidence. The guy needs to go. Not only is his ball security disgraceful, he did not get involved enough because he is too scared of making errors.

Besides SKD, I think we will be fine. We will hit back next week

Well said , I cant agree with you enough
                    I dont think J.C ever blamed SKD for the loss -it was just an observation

Comment

SKD was not to blame for the loss, but he is still useless. The urgency he showed when Gallen scored the dubious first try was pathetic. He could of, and should of, at least try and dive on the ball and make it hard for Gallen, but for me, he shat the gear . As for the strip try, that is classic SKD carry.

Maybe when Mini comes back, RTS back to the wing and SKD dropped. One can only hope.

Comment

SKD is an easy target that's why the sharks targeted him, they would have talked about it at training, every club looks for a weakness in their opposition. Yeh everyone can have a bad game, but how long ago did he have a great game? He can't hide in the semis. He needs to do some hard training with players trying to strip the ball. You play as you train.

Comment

Not happy with the result but very pleased with the second half effort the guys put in.

It was a physical game and a few unfortunate calls didn't go our way but I still think we're in this competition up to our noses.

We need these hard hit outs before the finals and I think having Minichiello back with his positional play will give the team a major boost.

No game is an easy game at this level but hopefully getting some bigger bodies back in LOD and Kennedy can help our momentum.

The refereeing has been padantic this season but the intensity was clearly not there tonight in the first 40.

Go Easts

Comment

Eventhough the boys were not up to their usual lofty standard the 1st half of the match I thought the second half effort was alot better as we won it 22-6 and it should have been more, seriously how wasn't RTS's try a try ? Where was Toops supposed to go ?
                            Klein gave us some penalties where they don't matter ( probably to make it look even ) but I felt as usual we were on the recieving end of some extremely ordinary calls too many to go through to be sure and some of them so bad it was laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              I am very worried about the officiating On field off ield You cannot and will not win against decent sides When they do what they did tonight To start am I the only one who thought the 1st try was a blatant knock on He went to catch it to ground it but it hits his chest propels 5 metres forward then another player dives on it
                              Totally agree. The ref's along with the video ref (anyone know who it was) were pathetic tonight.
                              Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Working...
                              X