Fpn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fpn

I was at the game so didn't see it clearly, but some of the idiots on LU are saying he kicked Gallen and will be suspended.

Do we actually have anything to worry about here?

Didn't maker contact.
    FPN had a good game too.

Comment

Gallen kicked him, he kicked back, the refs penalised us though as usual.

Comment

whats more worrying are his match stats. 50m made (least of any starting forward) and only 17 tackles (least of any starting forward)
        he is a myth!
        but as long as he runs good decoys and looks intimidating in the defensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollus View Post
          I was at the game so didn't see it clearly, but some of the idiots on LU are saying he kicked Gallen and will be suspended.

Do we actually have anything to worry about here?
          He did lunge at him with his foot out of frustration,but not sure if it connected.Gallen was reaching around and driving four fingers into FPNs neck in a grubby manner.
          Doubt it will come to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
            whats more worrying are his match stats. 50m made (least of any starting forward) and only 17 tackles (least of any starting forward)
            he is a myth!
            but as long as he runs good decoys and looks intimidating in the defensive line.
            Read your sig; embrace those words.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
              Read your sig; embrace those words.
              look at the stats. they all played the same game. why is he consistently the worst of the bunch?

Comment

I thought he went alright.

I still maintain that he's much better value off the bench.

With Casty @ 13 and FPN on the bench we'll be better served next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  I thought he went alright.

I still maintain that he's much better value off the bench.

With Casty @ 13 and FPN on the bench we'll be better served next season.
                  I agree whole heartedly.

Comment

look at the stats. they all played the same game. why is he consistently the worst of the bunch?
                    He's not the player that makes 1000m and 500 tackles, he's a quality over quantity sort of player, he took it the Sharks pack tonight, he needs to learn to soften his passes though, his short ones close to the line are often dropped but when they work they are damaging.

Comment

He's not the player that makes 1000m and 500 tackles, he's a quality over quantity sort of player, he took it the Sharks pack tonight, he needs to learn to soften his passes though, his short ones close to the line are often dropped but when they work they are damaging.
                      yes, we'll pay a guy $250-300k a year to look intimidating.

Comment

yes, we'll pay a guy $250-300k a year to look intimidating.
                        How much do they pay Gallen to do it?

Comment

How much do they pay Gallen to do it?
                          lol. bad move. gallen made 236 metres, 45 tackles (3 missed), 3 offloads and scored a try.
                          peptides or not, he is worth whatever they are paying him. he led from the from and won it for them tonight.

Comment

lol. bad move. gallen made 236 metres, 45 tackles (3 missed), 3 offloads and scored a try.
                            peptides or not, he is worth whatever they are paying him. he led from the from and won it for them tonight.
                            Waa waa waa sooky laaa laaa.. get over it babe we lost! see how we respond next week and beyond? aye mate...

Comment

Yea but he's a dick that gave away 6 penalties imagine how many meter's we made from that, I bet it's over 236.

Comment

Working...
                              X