Changes Needed Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes Needed Now!

F**k me dead what a rabble we were tonight. Some deeply worrying signs in my book. We can forget about the title unless we enact some wide-reaching changes effective immediately.

Mitchell Pearce - Was barely spotted all night aside from blowing up at the refs when the game was lost. Not captaincy material, not halfback material. Perhaps a stint off the bench or at Newtown for the Titans game will send the right message

SBW - Only one offload stuck that i saw - the one that lead to RTS's disallowed try. Not good enough, and attracted at least a month's worth of penalties in the first 40 mins. Needs a stint on the sideline for a couple of weeks to reflect on tonights abysmal display. I'd bring in Arona, at least you will get some heart into the performance

SKD - Get him on the Ritalin! Has the attention span of a hummingbird on crystal meth, and the handling to match. Appears to have little work ethic...just gives off that vibe. No longer required...get him out the door Uncle Nick before he infects the rest of the squad and undoes the great work Coach Robinson has done! My sources tell me the Eels have some quality depth in the centres. O'Sullivan should investigate further.

Maloney - missed some key conversions, which affected our morale badly when it was realised how far behind we were. He might be doing too much on the field, which is affecting this. Mortimer should have kicking duties next week.

Guerra - Aside from the odd spin out of a tackle offers nothing whatsoever. He should be put on the open market, and we should bring in someone untested and hungry from the Under 20's backrow stocks.

RTS - Aside from one good sidestep on Carney, did nothing of note. Lacks accerlaration and flair. Doesn't have the maturity to hold the fullback position. Possibly never will. I hear Steve Naughton is playing alright, and he never really got a fair shot in first grade......something to think about.

Give yourself an uppercut. We have won 8 of the last 9.
    The only change is possibly skd. He is way out of confidence.

We will be fine.
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Ur a joke!!!! U have no idea i fill sorry for u seriously

Comment

lol **** off.

There's too many holes in this blatant troll post for me to care.

Comment

Either trolling or the stupidest shit ever, the eels and quality bit made me chuckle.

Comment

Haha I see what you did. Well done.

Comment

im not biting for this fool

Comment

this place does become a lot more entertaining after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                  F**k me dead what a rabble we were tonight. Some deeply worrying signs in my book. We can forget about the title unless we enact some wide-reaching changes effective immediately.

Mitchell Pearce - Was barely spotted all night aside from blowing up at the refs when the game was lost. Not captaincy material, not halfback material. Perhaps a stint off the bench or at Newtown for the Titans game will send the right message

SBW - Only one offload stuck that i saw - the one that lead to RTS's disallowed try. Not good enough, and attracted at least a month's worth of penalties in the first 40 mins. Needs a stint on the sideline for a couple of weeks to reflect on tonights abysmal display. I'd bring in Arona, at least you will get some heart into the performance

SKD - Get him on the Ritalin! Has the attention span of a hummingbird on crystal meth, and the handling to match. Appears to have little work ethic...just gives off that vibe. No longer required...get him out the door Uncle Nick before he infects the rest of the squad and undoes the great work Coach Robinson has done! My sources tell me the Eels have some quality depth in the centres. O'Sullivan should investigate further.

Maloney - missed some key conversions, which affected our morale badly when it was realised how far behind we were. He might be doing too much on the field, which is affecting this. Mortimer should have kicking duties next week.

Guerra - Aside from the odd spin out of a tackle offers nothing whatsoever. He should be put on the open market, and we should bring in someone untested and hungry from the Under 20's backrow stocks.

RTS - Aside from one good sidestep on Carney, did nothing of note. Lacks accerlaration and flair. Doesn't have the maturity to hold the fullback position. Possibly never will. I hear Steve Naughton is playing alright, and he never really got a fair shot in first grade......something to think about.
                  you need the ritalin!!

Comment

You're 100% right, sack SBW, Maloney, Pearce, RTS, Guerra and SKD now to Newtown and bring in Ben Jones, Ryley Jacks, Arona, Wells, Rokolati, and Buddy Gordon and we'll win the comp.

Idiots.
                    Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
                      You're 100% right, sack SBW, Maloney, Pearce, RTS, Guerra and SKD now to Newtown and bring in Ben Jones, Ryley Jacks, Arona, Wells, Rokolati, and Buddy Gordon and we'll win the comp.

Idiots.
                      Are you stupid or high? Robbo is the major problem BRING BACK BWAIFF but to coach!

Comment

haha too funny. our problem aside from the refs tonight is that we were not getting fast play the balls and our one out style didnt work. On nights like this we must revert to second phase play!

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Love your work! Champagne comedy.

Tragically enough not that dissimilar to a number of genuine posts in other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                            Haha I see what you did. Well done.
                            Flew right over the top of some people's head too. Hahaha.
                            Is that the full story,
                            or is your news limited?

Comment

1. Steve Naughton (Pia Donkeys - France)
                              2. Daniel Tupou
                              3. Michael Jennings
                              4. Connor Broadhurst (Eels under 20's star)
                              5. Erick Aukofolou (Eels under 20's star)
                              6. James Maloney
                              7. Daniel Mortimer
                              8. JWH
                              9. Friend
                              10. Napa
                              11. Arona
                              12. Mitchell Mamary (Under 20s star)
                              13. FPN

14. Aubusson
                              15. Pearce
                              16. Liu
                              17. Josh Ailaomai (Jets)

Now thats a team that could take out the premiership!

Comment

Working...
                              X