Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonight, I'm VERY confident we WILL win the comp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tonight, I'm VERY confident we WILL win the comp!

Ok here goes, im sure i will be laughed at but heres my opinion. Im even more confident that the roosters will win the comp this year! We had every possible decision against us tonight, we got caught up with the refs and were not on our game at all. After halftime we absolutely owned them. Our agression was not controlled in the first half but after the break robbo definately got into them and i was very impressed with our 2nd half. The sharks team will be on ice for 2 weeks and they have played their grand final for the season. Roosters minor premiers and premiers for 2013!

Oh, how I hope your prediction is right.
    Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

If we hadn't score six tries in the second half, I wouldn't countenance this but I believe that we are specials.

If we get a fair run from the refs
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

The problem is we never do get a fair run from the ref's.
        Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

As you say Johnny, it's all about getting a fair run from the refs and more importantly the NRL.
          That RTS try should've been given the green light. Robbo said so in the presser too.

Comment

We haven't played 80 minutes of football in the last three weeks. There has been one half of football in each game where we played in second gear.

With a full strength team and we play for 80 minutes nobody will get near us.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny. View Post
              if we hadn't score six tries in the second half, i wouldn't countenance this but i believe that we are specials.

if we get a fair run from the refs

exactly

Comment

we dont ask for much, just a fair go!

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                  We haven't played 80 minutes of football in the last three weeks. There has been one half of football in each game where we played in second gear.

With a full strength team and we play for 80 minutes nobody will get near us.
                  I totally agree with you but sadly enough i dont see us being at full strength for the remainder of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                    If we hadn't score six tries in the second half, I wouldn't countenance this but I believe that we are specials.

If we get a fair run from the refs
                    Exactly, The first crapulla try did it for me. The try is referred upstairs by the onfield ref, as "NO Try" and he says check grounding. How can the video ref overule that decision based on a camera angle which shows they ball popping out of his grasp and past his hands, which there may have been a touch on? Where was the conclusive evidence to overrule this decision?

Just like the RTS no try in the second half. How was the defender impeded when sbw didn't run around tupou??? How was a try overruled???
                    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post
                      I totally agree with you but sadly enough i dont see us being at full strength for the remainder of the year
                      C'mon mate chin up. We had won 8 in a row before tonight. We can win the next 6 games at least.All we need is a good start to games and a fair go by the men in pink.
                      Comment of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                        Exactly, The first crapulla try did it for me. The try is referred upstairs by the onfield ref, as "NO Try" and he says check grounding. How can the video ref overule that decision based on a camera angle which shows they ball popping out of his grasp and past his hands, which there may have been a touch on? Where was the conclusive evidence to overrule this decision?

Just like the RTS no try in the second half. How was the defender impeded when sbw didn't run around tupou??? How was a try overruled???
                        The rules are so subjective They just make it up as they go along
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

The NRL got their wish tonight. The Round 26 game with everything on the line. The refs delivered the desired outcome.
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                            The NRL got their wish tonight. The Round 26 game with everything on the line. The refs delivered the desired outcome.
                            I am fearful for when we make it to the big dance and we are against LOL@souffs and that "when souffs are going well the game is going well" mantra may come into play. I get chills just thinking about it.
                            Comment of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                              I am fearful for when we make it to the big dance and we are against LOL@souffs and that "when souffs are going well the game is going well" mantra may come into play. I get chills just thinking about it.
                              I get violently ill when i think about it.
                              Originally posted by turk-283
                              Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Working...
                              X