Chicken Wing on Jenko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Wing on Jenko

Why wasn't Gallen on report the chicken wing on Jenko just before our favorite son went from dummy half for a run then go striped? Did anyone see what I saw?

I saw it - didn't realise it was all round nice guy gal though. I was concerned for Jenko at the time. Definitely a chicken wing IMO

Comment

Yeh I saw it mate... just one of the many penalties that the refs decided not to blow for us lol

Comment

...and if Jennings stays down clutching his arm (like Sharks did all night) we would have received a penalty. Glad he didn't cause the 'lay down' is ruining the game but just saying.

Also Heighington pulled arms back on 2-3 other occasions in tackles.

Comment

I raged as soon as I saw it.

Couldn't believe we didn't receive a penalty for it.

Comment

wasnt it heighington?! blatant chicken wing right in front of the refs!!!

Comment

My bad it wasn't Gallen. Still a chicken wing. We don't lay down at the roosters!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTama View Post
                My bad it wasn't Gallen. Still a chicken wing. We don't lay down at the roosters!
                I completely agree laying down is a dog act, but the way the game is going unless the NRL stamp it out by not reacting to it, we need to adapt it to our game. Otherwise we will always be on the other end of it.....

Comment

I agree, Robbo needs to rethink his hollier than thou approach on this. Laying down might be a dog act, and it needs to be outlawed. But in the meantime - everyone else is doing it.
                  Proud member of the Ricky Stuart Appreciation club - Laurie Frier walks on water tra lal lala lar la la lar.

A Rooster is a cocky strutting bird that will not take a backward step!

Comment

You can't be "chicken winged" if you are wearing red white and blue.
                    You can't be "spear tackled" if you are wearing red white and blue.
                    You can't be stripped of the ball if you are wearing red white and blue.
                    You get the picture and I could go on and on ...
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X