Napa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napa

This kid will be a good player in years to come.

I just feel he is a yard or two behind the pace at this stage of his career.

I know Arona is not the most talented player but he has experience and will do a fair job.

Napa (and Evans) are for the future, just not ready especially at this business end of the season.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

You forgot to mention langi too

Comment

He made some errors however looked good running the ball.

He brushed off some good players at times and he is playing out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco:328910
        He made some errors however looked good running the ball.

He brushed off some good players at times and he is playing out of position.
        Yes he had his good and his bad moments. But he is still to young. He has to finish developing before we chuck him into first grade imo. His the future of the roosters and I think we should take our time with him. His inexperience has leaked a few tries too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
          Yes he had his good and his bad moments. But he is still to young. He has to finish developing before we chuck him into first grade imo. His the future of the roosters and I think we should take our time with him. His inexperience has leaked a few tries too.
          This is not the time of the year where we should be blooding newbies, this is the business end and we should be honing combinations. Maybe this was " the loss we needed to have " providing they are to psychologically damaged, it should be good to watch the fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Game Fowl View Post
            This is not the time of the year where we should be blooding newbies, this is the business end and we should be honing combinations. Maybe this was " the loss we needed to have " providing they are to psychologically damaged, it should be good to watch the fight back.
            I guess it's because we are thin on three-quarters.

I would be playing Maubs out there.

Comment

Game like last night are essential for young players to get up to first grade pace. It all about getting experience.

Comment

napa stood up well last night, just needs to run harder with the ball
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Smithy seems to think he goes okay!

Comment

Highlight of the night for us was his hit on gallen.

Tough and fearless...gotta be impressed.

Comment

He was caught out on the Gordon try pretty badly which just shows that you can't clock off in first grade. Even for a second.

He will be a better player for the run.

I think it's great that Trent blooded him this season - but come finals time, he might need to go back to Newtown.

Comment

Got caught out for the Gordon try but that will happen with kids.

I thought he could of run harder but fuuck me the kid can hit. The shot he put on that peptide scum was the best part of the game.

Long way to go but he is good.

Comment

Gallen may have run 200+ meters and topped the meters, he may have made 45+ tackles and topped the tackles, he may have made 3 offloads and tied for the most amount of offloads... but he still got about Napa'd!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                            I guess it's because we are thin on three-quarters.

I would be playing Maubs out there.
                            Me too.

PearceOrf, Langi and SKiD it's an attacking 1/2s dream out there on our right.

Both Napalm and Langi look like future 1st graders, and I see why the coach has been forced to blood them so late in the season.

But let's get Mini back ASAP. We lack experience.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                            X