Moa's knee concerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moa's knee concerns

noticed Moa hobbling pretty badly at the conclusion of the match last night, hopefully nothing too serious because we certainly can't afford to lose anyone else.

Agreed, losing Moa is completely undesirable at this stage of proceedings on top of the absence of LOD, MK and Cordner.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MK should be good to go rnd26/week 1 of finals, his defence was great before he was injured.

Comment

I saw on here that the club had confirmed that there were no injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
          I saw on here that the club had confirmed that there were no injuries.
          What about the reaming from the refs???

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
            its round 25 the boys are use to it by now... but its still hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
              I've come to the conclusion that we play better when the refs are giving us shit. In the 1st half there were less dumbass calls against us and we were down 26-0, in the 2nd half we got shit call after shit call and we won 22-6.

Comment

weve got to come out all guns blazing like cronulla did last night the king hit shock and awae, we know were better in the second half but id rather build a bigger lead early on then defend or extend it!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  weve got to come out all guns blazing like cronulla did last night the king hit shock and awae, we know were better in the second half but id rather build a bigger lead early on then defend or extend it!
                  Agree totally Stephenj, our starts have been ordinary for a while, we were great starters in the early season and we need to combine our earlier good starts with our now good finishes..

Comment

I didn't realise until Walker mentioned it in another thread, that we could actually drop to 3rd if we lose to titans and souths!

With titans asking the nrl for 2nd tier exemptions for this week, we are facing a understrength team, really need to put in a grade A performance, not just point wise, but discipline and high set completions. With it also being our last home game and mini hopefully back, this could be a better guide to how we are travelling mentally than the souths match.

Comment

Working...
                    X