Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chin up fellow chooksters!!!

The medicine has come at the right time

It was highly evident to all particularly in the tweets by other clubsters we were stitched up last night but we need to lose the victim mentality.

There was a release of frustrations not seen all season & under the guidance of our great coach the boys will focus, smash the tackle bags the coming week & rip into the tittens this Sunday

Discipline will return following our lack of composure....

Perfect timing is everything, Mini will be back, the PLOD to follow which augers well in preparation for the finals.

What goes around comes around & I believe unlike some doomsdayers we will get our run of good luck at the most crucial times come September.

Cordner not playing is a pi$$ weak excuse to fall back on, WE HAVE THE CATTLE, WE HAVE THE COACH, WE CAN WIN THIS THING

So chin up cocksters & lets stick it right up them!!!!
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Chookpen: I'd be happier if we were to lose a game, we can't go on a 14 game winning streak.

*loses game*

Chookpen: We are shit we will not even go close to making the grandfinal.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post

It was highly evident to all particularly in the tweets by other clubsters we were stitched up last night but we need to lose the victim mentality.

There was a release of frustrations not seen all season & under the guidance of our great coach the boys will focus, smash the tackle bags the coming week & rip into the tittens this Sunday

Perfect timing is everything, Mini will be back, the PLOD to follow which augers well in preparation for the finals.

What goes around comes around & I believe unlike some doomsdayers we will get our run of good luck at the most crucial times come September.

Cordner not playing is a pi$$ weak excuse to fall back on, WE HAVE THE CATTLE, WE HAVE THE COACH, WE CAN WIN THIS THING

Well said
      Ill drink to that - Cheers !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liver1971 View Post
        Well said
        Ill drink to that - Cheers !!!!!
        Good idea!

Comment

You dont think Cordner missing will hurt us against the bigger packs like Souffs come finals time?

Easts to win!

Comment

id ratherlose to my local team cronulla than lose to souffs or melbourne!

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post
              You dont think Cordner missing will hurt us against the bigger packs like Souffs come finals time?

Easts to win!
              Mate, Cords is a freak and with his competative spirit i believe he will return faster than we expect.. I Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                Mate, Cords is a freak and with his competative spirit i believe he will return faster than we expect.. I Hope!
                We all hope mate,it would be a massive boost!

Comment

Fantastic post. Love it. Well said!

Comment

it will be a miracle if Corder is back this year. And sometimes you need miracles to win premierships.
                    Sometimes, nay, all the time you just have to score more points than the other team, but a miracle pass, miracle tackle or miracle run is sometimes good too.
                    Easts to win!!
                    Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by lydon View Post

Easts to win!
                      Absolutely right it would my point is dont cry about it
                      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Great stuff dark one.

Comment

I would rather boyd got his ankle fixed and the right shoulder done for the pre season and defend the cup and own the world club challenge
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Don't be discouraged from tonights performance

they have room to improve

attitude is good

maybe we can win this thing
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
                            X