No announcement yet.

club confirms 3yr deal with Hastings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tears from the Dragons fans are hilarious.

This quote being the best -
    Yes we have to find a way to compete - within the rules.
    I don't want to have to compete with cheats by becoming one.
    Which is what I was referring to - the impression I get is that some clubs just pay "whatever it takes".

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post

Maybe he forgot that they fielded a team of 17 rep players in the 2010 GF with Gasnier being the biggest cap rort in history approved by the NRL.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post

Lol those dragons fans are classic! Hastings won't even be in our top 25 contracted players next year and yet they are still crapping on about us cheating the cap by getting him.

As mentioned by Buddy, what the dragons did in 2010 with Gasnier was farcical!

This is another quote from a deranged dragqueens supporter; "Good on him, he is obviously bigger than the team, club and game. What a arrogant piece of crap. I will be death riding him for as long as he plays. The club should drop him immediately".
        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Happy his old man won't have to cheer another club

Comment

maloney is no spring chicken and hastings in only 17 so there is a decent chance that if things go to plan, Jackson ends up at 6 replacing maloney and slotting into a spine of RTS, Pearce and friend with langi and meehan in the backrow. Wow

Comment

Maloney's only 27, he's probably got another contract or two to go after this one.

It'll be interesting to see what position they try to develop him in, personally I think he's a ball runner first and foremost so either at fullback or 5/8, possibly centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Maloney's only 27, he's probably got another contract or two to go after this one.

It'll be interesting to see what position they try to develop him in, personally I think he's a ball runner first and foremost so either at fullback or 5/8, possibly centre.
                exactly. In 3 years, hastings is 20, maloney is 30 and could easily move off to the UK etc. Or hastings might not come good and we need to look at a plan C

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
                  exactly. In 3 years, hastings is 20, maloney is 30 and could easily move off to the UK etc. Or hastings might not come good and we need to look at a plan C
                  Plan A: Sign Tomkins
                  Plan B: Develop Hastings

What's plan C?

Comment

Plan A: Sign Tomkins
                    Plan B: Develop Hastings

What's plan C?
                    you want to sign tomkins to play 5/8 in 3 years time?

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
                      you want to sign tomkins to play 5/8 in 3 years time?
                      Sorry, let me put more smiley faces into the post to further emphasise the hyperbole for the simpleton.

Comment

He captained NSW U/17's at hooker too so to start him off he sounds ideal as a bench utility to me. Not for a couple of years however.

Comment

Good move.

There's no discernible difference between your serious posts and your absurd posts. And I expect you'll still be bagging Maloney in 3 years time

"Maloney was never going to be the right fit, I told you all that in 2013!!!"

"Bring back Nigel Plum"

"I rate Braith"

Comment

Good move.

There's no discernible difference between your serious posts and your absurd posts. And I expect you'll still be bagging Maloney in 3 years time

"Maloney was never going to be the right fit, I told you all that in 2013!!!"

"Bring back Nigel Plum"

"I rate Braith"
                            Do you keep quotes from all posters on a public forum?
                            And you think others are psycho.

Back to topic imo Hastings is a good replacement for Morts on the bench in 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                              Do you keep quotes from all posters on a public forum?
                              And you think others are psycho.

Back to topic imo Hastings is a good replacement for Morts on the bench in 2-3 years.
                              the really stupid ones are hard to forget

Comment

the really stupid ones are hard to forget
                                Did you keep any of the dopiest one of all.....Tries Off Kicks?

Comment

Working...
                                X