Headslam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headslam!

How is it last night Shreck was head slammed into the ground by ? Pomeroy and nothing happend? Actually I think we might of got a penalty if it hadn't been sent upstairs. At a time when the NRL is trying to crack down on players making contact with the head they seem to have forgotten the rule about players heads being slammed into the ground. Are these morons that stupid that they can only focus on one thing at a time? Or is it only against Easts that they memory lapses? I seem to recall Pomeroy has a history in this area.
    Proud member of the Ricky Stuart Appreciation club - Laurie Frier walks on water tra lal lala lar la la lar.

A Rooster is a cocky strutting bird that will not take a backward step!

Friend was penalised for head slamming about ten minutes before.

Comment

The onfield refs said knock-on Sharks, went up stairs and while everyone in the world thought penalty and Sharks fans were thing **** he could be gone for a couple weeks, the video refs said knock on roosters.

Comment

I'm pretty sure butterfingers Pomeroy has had priors!.

I'm not going to say anything about the Vidiots and refs last night.....it has all been said for me.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
          I'm pretty sure butterfingers Pomeroy has had priors!.
          I'm not going to say anything about the Vidiots and refs last night.....it has all been said for me.
          That thug sure has form for foul play. In fact, late last year when the NRL introduced stern measures about shoulder charges making direct contact with an attacking players head, he was the first idiot to front the judiciary. I think he copped 3 weeks and missed their finals campaign.

Comment

Ashley Klown, and Henry Poorinallareas didn't see fit to penalise Ben Pomeroids head slam tackle on RTS, yet the match review committee saw fit to charge him and he will now miss a week...

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
              Ashley Klown, and Henry Poorinallareas didn't see fit to penalise Ben Pomeroids head slam tackle on RTS, yet the match review committee saw fit to charge him and he will now miss a week...
              "Goodfellas" - these guys get "the job" done...

Comment

Working...
              X