Ok List The Cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adzta View Post
    while we are on it, what a pathetic place this has become. The first few threads all dedicated to stitch ups, referees and the refs hate us. we sit second on the ladder. We are having a great year, yet the poor whinging farks cant sit back and enjoy the ride. Quite pathetic really.
    Yes, and Coach Robinson is one of those pathetic whinging farks too. Quite pathetic really.

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Kegs, do you still think Badger dislikes Easts?
      yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post
        Yes, and Coach Robinson is one of those pathetic whinging farks too. Quite pathetic really.
        I mustve missed the time where Robbo broke down and burst into tears, claiming the refs were being paid to guide souths to a premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
          To me mate it is black and white. I have seen far to much evidence of the crap that happens on a continual basis every week for years now. For me and some others on here it is blatantly obvious!

We are coming first and we all should be on top of the world laughing with joy loving every second of it, but that is not possible for the majority of us as all we can think of is how we are going to get screwed over by the refs/video refs in the finals just like in the 2010 grand final!

Stsae it isn't normal what happens to us, we get treated differently to every other side by the refs. I have said before that of course we are not perfect angels, but there is no way in the world we should be polls apart from every other team when it comes to penalties for and against. We are no different to what other teams do but get treated differently! This magic theory by the refs that opposition teams become more disciplined against us compared to playing against every other team is just absurd! You just have to listen to how the refs talk to us compared to the way they talk to our opponents, there is a significant difference and this is just biased and unacceptable! They yell a million decibels louder at us when we are defending than what they do at our opponents.

I don't think anyone can argue successfully against that the standard of refereeing gets worse each year! I thought it could not get any worse than last year, but then they prove you wrong and get even worse. We all should just be talking about the footy, but we can't as the referees are destroying the entertainment of the game! The first half of our game against the tigers last week frustrated the life out of me, I was unable to enjoy it. A staggering 14 penalties were blown in that first half which is appalling and it was ruining the game as a spectacle! The second half only 4 penalties were blown and it was one of the best halves of footy you would see by us this year and was thoroughly brilliant to watch!!

Bull$hit penalties are completely changing the entire complex of the game! For memory it was the lead up to the cronulla catfish's third try, came from the back of a bull$hit penalty where a sharks player dropped the ball cold about 20m from his tryline and we got wrongly penalized for it. We should of had a feed to a scrum with a great chance to make it 12 - 6, instead the sharks get to march right down field from a penalty and make the score 18 - 0, putting the wind right in their sails and they end up scoring another try soon after. This is the 'HUGE' turning point of the game which cost us the game!! Add to this the dodgy 1st try awarded to the sharks where wade graham gave himself up that it wasn't a try and yet they still end up being awarded a try, along with the no try given against us in the second half when we were on a roll coming right back at them which should have been awarded! Guaranteed that try in the exact same circumstances would be awarded against us if scored by $ouff$!! Also the sharks looked to often be offside mainly in the first half.

Then you have to look at what goes on at the judiciary where $ouff$ players get given light sentences and we are given harsh sentences with plenty of examples already been given many times before about this!

You could never imagine how furious I was watching that sharks game, I went right off my nut!!! I swear to God that if any of those refs/video refs were in front of me I would have killed them with my bare hands with great delight!!

We are so fortunate to have such an amazing coach in Robbo who is so cool, calm and collected. Can you imagine if we had Geoff Toovey as coach? I have no doubt that he would have died of a heart attack weeks or even months ago! Even Robbo though, being as in control as what he is, couldn't help himself but mention some of the things done by the refs. But according to some of the geniuses on here like DCkegs, they know more than Robbo and Toovey etc etc..!

Always good chatting with ya mate!
          Brother you gotta calm down.

I hope you don't rent???

Instead of 3am noise complaints your neighbours would dread when Easts play.

Look I don't disagree with you blokes and your arguments.

I'm just too old to let arseholes ruin my entertainment.

About the same time I gave up listening to talk back radio, reading the Tellucrapp, tipping comps and worrying about Reffs.

Never have I enjoyed footy more.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by stsae View Post
            Brother you gotta calm down.

I hope you don't rent???

Instead of 3am noise complaints your neighbours would dread when Easts play.

Look I don't disagree with you blokes and your arguments.

I'm just too old to let arseholes ruin my entertainment.

About the same time I gave up listening to talk back radio, reading the Tellucrapp, tipping comps and worrying about Reffs.

Never have I enjoyed footy more.

Yep. Gotta learn to let it go & enjoy.
            I think this is somewhat appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by chook 56 View Post

Love it maaaaaaaaaaaate.

Except why do I have only one eye???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by stsae View Post
                Love it maaaaaaaaaaaate.

Except why do I have only one eye???

That's the way we chooks roll
                Good job we aren't refs, eh?

Comment

Whats facebook?
                  Proud member of the Ricky Stuart Appreciation club - Laurie Frier walks on water tra lal lala lar la la lar.

A Rooster is a cocky strutting bird that will not take a backward step!

Comment

That's the way we chooks roll
                    Good job we aren't refs, eh?
                    I sat the ticket once.

But being on E Street was a more attractive proposition at the time.

I reckon I dodged one personally.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by tri-hard View Post
                      Whats facebook?
                      It's a place where you can go to let the world know that at the moment you are picking your nose, scratching your bum etc etc etc.....and all the time thinking that someone cares about it all.

Weird, eh?

Comment

It's a place where you can go to let the world know that at the moment you are picking your nose, scratching your bum etc etc etc.....and all the time thinking that someone cares about it all.

Weird, eh?
                        that's twitter.
                        facebook is where everyone PRETENDS to care about it all.

Comment

• So I ring my eldest sister in Melboring today and I tell her about this thread and my summer thesis I'm going to be writing, about the greatest stitch ups in history, and she comes up with this little tale. I'd forgotten about how years ago, a couple of family members went to a fancy function for a very exclusive private school and the guest speaker was Greg Hartley of all people. He stood up and addressed the crowd by saying, "To all you Parramatta fans, up your nose with a rubber hose!" and then sat back down again..Such a classy man wasn't he?
                          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                            Ok its official, Im going to do a video to highlight all the calls this year that have been beyond a disgrace, Many think its a conspiracy well this video is going to show you all the amount of BS we put up with, But i can not do it alone so list all the dodgy calls you can remember this year, What Round, What half if you can and ill start, I dont care if its a 10min video, This needs to be made and ill be sending it right to the Roosters for them to see.

If the Media wont highlight it then we will, **** em

List So Far:

Round 1: Vs Souths
                            strip called on Sam Burgess when he clearly lost the ball.

Round 11: Vs Storm
                            Billy Slater Knock on Leading to Try
                            SBW "forward" pass to SKD at 73:15
                            spear tackle on Roger Tuivasa Sheck

Round 13: Vs Eels
                            Jarryd Hayne try

Round 22: Vs Raiders
                            65:25...raiders player drops the ball cold and friend is penalised

Round 24: Vs Sharks
                            Jennings Chicken Wing
                            Strip Call leading to try
                            Roosters Try disallowed
                            Ref changing to Roosters Knock-on during scrum
                            How is your project progressing ?

Comment

Working...
                            X