No announcement yet.

Ok List The Cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If possible some of the refs comments in audio would be great. Do I remember one where we were penalised for tacking too hard?

Audio from the Cronulla game of Pierce say... but he dropped him on his head!

I like the sounds of this!

Comment

Spirit? Get busy and give the man the material he needs!

Comment

thanks guys, Keep doing what you can, the more detail you give me about the round and what time in the game it is the better, the list is slowly growing, Keep adding wood to the fire.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Rd 11 vs Storm: SBW "forward" pass to SKD at 73:15

Rd 22 vs Raiders at 65:25...raiders player drops the ball cold and friend is penalised again. I think there were a few similar incidents in that same game but this one was so obvious with the camera zoom.
          Perfect, If you find more throw them too me!

Comment

If you wait till next week I am having a shoulder reconstruction and will have a lot of free time so would be more than happy to rewatch ever game and make notes to make it easier? Will also make notes of teams getting decisions that we don't get....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
              Thank you. I'm not some blow in who jumped on the bandwagon during the good times. Like a lot of the people on here, I've been with the Roosters since the old sports ground days. I've watched the toilers, the show ponies and the players who just did not give a shit about the jersey. I've seen more coaches than I've had intimate experiences with women. I've seen winning runs and week after week of brutal floggings. I made heroes out of some of the team and villains out of others.

The one thing that kept me going, besides loyalty to the Roosters was that I knew that they would be given a fair go at winning the lot. That on their day, a team of toilers could beat a team of champions. Quite literally the bounce of the ball would decide who won and who lost.

I know now that idea is gone. Football is no longer about one team playing another to see who is better. It's about agendas, decisions made by people not wearing jerseys and what is better for ratings and what will make money for the people who own the game.

I know a lot of what I just said is cheesy, almost to the point of being a speech you might here in a sports movie but it's what was in my heart.
              Unfortunately I suspect those American sports are not immune to those same vices and machinations either.

'Tis a sad state of affairs.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

The JWH sending off against Manly is a bit of a contentious issue, but maybe compare it to other similar incidents.

Comment

there was a guy back in 2011 that was claiming a pattern of irregularities amongst the refs ......he outlined many games picked on the roosters2010 GF as the worst of the lot claiming that 13 decisions that went dragons way shouldve been our calls etc...he disected many games asking how video refs make their decisions on what is in front of them...He was a major gambler not a chooks supporter ..I will try to find it but I didnt save it dont know if it still exists..the nRL tried to have him removed from the net.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yep just checked it was refsgotitwrong.com ............... its gone it had video support for every thing.
                    He claimed he had proof that the game had massive corruption .
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      Yep just checked it was refsgotitwrong.com ............... its gone it had video support for every thing.
                      He claimed he had proof that the game had massive corruption .
                      Brain, this would be good support. Perhaps it is on Youtube or other channels?
                      Not surprised the site no longer exists.
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

This is a great idea.
                        I suppress memories so I maintain interest. I also try not to find out who the refs are before the match so I can better enjoy it. Sadly, I cannot recall much other than this weel's match.

Are you thinking of going through it week by week and putting a tick or cross against each decision with the Actual V Should have been Penalty count or just the major poor decisions approach? (Top 30)?

Either approach could take you years if you elect to use other team penalties as evidence. Appreciate your thinking how you will put this together.
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

That was such a good post. I honestly think you should send it to Daniel Anderson. It was very well written and you make some fair points. It's ok for them each week to say sometimes they make mistakes but at the end of the day it is the fans that suffer the most. Please send this on to whomever you can as it is so true!

Comment

Yes please do this.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die View Post
                              If you wait till next week I am having a shoulder reconstruction and will have a lot of free time so would be more than happy to rewatch ever game and make notes to make it easier? Will also make notes of teams getting decisions that we don't get....

This video will be a long time in the making , plenty of time and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                                This video will be a long time in the making , plenty of time and thank you!
                                What I find exciting Is that I am sure you will get plenty more to add in the coming weeks
                                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                                X