Ok List The Cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A suggestion.

Maybe go back thru the Matchday Threads each week and look for the incidents as they happen live.

Would surely be easier to gather the info that way, and link them to video.

I'm sure we have such threads on here going back to 2008???

Personally I can't remember any, that's Turkey for ya.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      or incidents our phsychologists have helped us to forget?
      LOL I am seeing one tomorrow
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
        If anyone has stats on repeat offenders (refs) feel free to post it and send to me and it will be added
        I have one last year 2010 against Warriors when Mini was injured from a heavy tackle and couldnt get up and play the ball and dropped it and a scrum wasa formed when normally they stop play This happened in the dying moments of the game

I think you will find Perenara involved in that one

Perenara is also the touch judge who called an Anasta pass to BJ Leilua forward in the Canterbury game 2010 almost inciting a riot in the chookpen as it cleary travel back This happened early in the 2nd half The match was in mid july 2010 at sfs

Perenara is also involved in the Manly Souths game last week
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          You can add about 50 times shots of cronulla players lying in front of our dummy halfs
          this is a wayne bennet favourite ....st george were specials with this trick during his tenure at Saints.

Comment

You can end it wityh an SKD appreciation Vid ...lol show all his blunders probably more than the penalties taken
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

This video might be good therapy but it won't do much else other than allow people to vent their frustrations

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                You might have to do volume 1 volume 2 volume 3 etc to accomodate for previous years.
                Who'll ever forget 2010, up in Qld when Folau was on his back over the try line and lost the ball, and the vid ref said he grounded it. Or in the same year with 3 or 4 howlers in the one game against the Bulldogs at the SFS.

To bad we didn't keep a weekly log of all these crap decisions as they happened, would be so much easier to compile the list now ....there are no doubt a stack of incidents that we have now forgotten about ?
                Isn't this forum the weekly log. I'm sure all those whinge fuelled match day threads would have alot of opinions about dud calls

Comment

Sorry Stacy just read your post

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    there was a guy back in 2011 that was claiming a pattern of irregularities amongst the refs ......he outlined many games picked on the roosters2010 GF as the worst of the lot claiming that 13 decisions that went dragons way shouldve been our calls etc...he disected many games asking how video refs make their decisions on what is in front of them...He was a major gambler not a chooks supporter ..I will try to find it but I didnt save it dont know if it still exists..the nRL tried to have him removed from the net.
                    Hi The Brain,

There was a man a few years ago that claimed the TAB was controlling the outcome of matches in the NRL for gambling purposes and was predicting a lot of scorelines and he was correct on the result as well as close to the score more often that.

I can not remember who he has but I am certain that it was from the 2011 season as I recall discussion about the Auckland Warriors.

Comment

round 30 2010 from 00:00 to 80:00 minutes
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

The biggest howler of them all...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is the try from the Storm knock on the one that came just before half time? if so, i thought there might of been 2 knock ons in the movement.
                          Proud member of the Ricky Stuart Appreciation club - Laurie Frier walks on water tra lal lala lar la la lar.

A Rooster is a cocky strutting bird that will not take a backward step!

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                            The biggest howler of them all...
                            greedy who is the linesman

Comment

The one that highlights the sh1t calls we sometimes get the best for me (and I have managed to block out most details).... I think it was last year..... one ref called held (clearly audible on the coverage) on the opposition...the player got loose from the tackle and made a break down field and was allowed to play on.... after the play Braith said to the ref...you called held.... ref then denied saying it (again this conversation is clearly audible).... a blatant lie that was never even commented on in the media.
                              Sorry I can't give better details but I'm sure someone will have a better memory than me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEye View Post
                                The one that highlights the sh1t calls we sometimes get the best for me (and I have managed to block out most details).... I think it was last year..... one ref called held (clearly audible on the coverage) on the opposition...the player got loose from the tackle and made a break down field and was allowed to play on.... after the play Braith said to the ref...you called held.... ref then denied saying it (again this conversation is clearly audible).... a blatant lie that was never even commented on in the media.
                                Sorry I can't give better details but I'm sure someone will have a better memory than me.
                                I think it was against Brisbane @ SFS. We let him go on the call of held, Bronco kept running for another 15 - 20 metres & then scored I think in the following set.

Comment

Working...
                                X