FREE Tickets for Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Tickets for Members

Speaking to a few people they were unaware about the clubs offer for Members this Sunday against the Titans.

Basically if you flash your membership at the Roosters membership tent you get 1 free ticket, here's the full details from the e-mail;

This year we have broken all Club records for crowd attendances and Member numbers. These achievements would not have been possible without your support.

As we strive for a crowd of 25,000 people for our “Final Home Battle” against the Titans (Sunday, 1st September at Allianz Stadium), we take this opportunity to thank all Members by offering you a complimentary General Admission ticket for a guest.

Simply display your Membership card at the Membership Tent in the forecourt of Allianz Stadium on game day and you will receive a complimentary General Admission ticket.
    More good work by the club and hopefully every member takes advantage of it, even if only 1 in 2 members take advantage it'll be an extra 5,000 people at the ground which is huge. So bring a mate along and hopefully we can get the 25k needed for a season average of 20k.

I suggest EVERYONE take advantage of this. Even if you don't bring anybody just get the free ticket and scan it at the turnstyles. They all count!

We'll be doing exactly that

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
      I suggest EVERYONE take advantage of this. Even if you don't bring anybody just get the free ticket and scan it at the turnstyles. They all count!

Then please dont bag any other club for inflating crowd figures or signing up dead members
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Ya never know richo might be there with his binoculars counting each individual bay, like back in 1999.

Comment

could some one go for me please. damn fathers day spoilt my trip down to sydley
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Kids are getting in for free as well. Will be going with my adult kids, their mates and my young nieces. Three memberships and 8 of us going under the deal. Nice one from the club - a perfect Father's Day for me particularly if we get a win against the titans.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

I'd rather bring a friend if you don't mind. I'm weird like that...
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                Ya never know richo might be there with his binoculars counting each individual bay, like back in 1999.
                Oh please tell me that never happened. For starters, that would have involved exercise..are you sure?
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                  Oh please tell me that never happened. For starters, that would have involved exercise..are you sure?
                  Absolutely he did, took photos too if I remember correctly !
                  But for all we know, he may have done his count a half hour before kick off ?

Comment

I'm bringing the kids along on Sunday as well as converting a mate who is living in the eastern suburbs and wondering why he doesn't follow the chooks. With the 3 memberships that my family has it should cover the tickets. Perfect fathers day IMO watching the mighty chooks with my kids, the 5 hour drive home is well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Rooster View Post
                      I'm bringing the kids along on Sunday as well as converting a mate who is living in the eastern suburbs and wondering why he doesn't follow the chooks. With the 3 memberships that my family has it should cover the tickets. Perfect fathers day IMO watching the mighty chooks with my kids, the 5 hour drive home is well worth it.
                      Kids under 16 get in free for what it's worth.

Expected to be sunny and 24 degrees, wouldn't want to be anywhere else on a Sunday arvo

Comment

Working...
                      X