• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombers show the way ahead for Sharks

With todays suspension of Essendon for the season

Its hard not to see any different for the Sharks

although they get to play the finals

I wonder how teams just below or competing with them for a place in the 8 feel
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

I'd say that they feel like the players who were below Melbourne for five years.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I'm betting the ARLC hope the Sharks don't win it from here and then have to strip them of a premiership.

I think the AFL has gone off half cocked. They acted and imposed sanctions based on an interim report, when ASADA has clearly stated investigations are ongoing.

I'm glad the ARLC has waited for the final report before acting as I believe the AFL will have to act twice against Hird and Essendon once the final ASADA report is produced.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
        I'd say that they feel like the players who were below Melbourne for five years.
        lol right on!!!

I thought as our resident DJ you may have come up with a song ....
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
          lol right on!!!

I thought as our resident DJ you may have come up with a song ....
          Moreso for the refrain than the song itself.

Dedicated to the NRL

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Awsome , finally leant all the lyrics.

Comment

Another song. For R.M.

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

nrl wont act until all the pieces outside the investigation is in place so they can release their findings and likely well after the grand final.
                the nrl is protecting its own self serving interests and want everything in place via staged result$ and the protection of the vermin species, appointment of referees in the semis and forecasted betting revenue before anything is done to the sharks.
                as johnny has said in his very good post which i agree entirely, the bounce of the ball has no bearing on games any more only the nrls numerous agenda$

Comment

Working...
                X