Quest for a 25,000 Crowd on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest for a 25,000 Crowd on Sunday

I thought I'd create a thread for everyone to follow.

We need a crowd of 25,000 to end up with a season average of 20,000 so what can you do to help?

1. Take advantage of the clubs promotional offers;

- Kids under the age of 16 get in free
    - Members who show their membership card at the ground will get a free GA ticket
    - For anyone else who's heading to the game there's a 2 for 1 offer on all tickets
    2. Re-tweet, like & share all the clubs and players posts on the promotional offers for the game

3. Organise to go with a group of friends or take the kids and some of their friends. If every member attended the game and brought a friend we'd exceed the 25,000 comfortably. Every effort counts.

4. Let the part time attenders know about the offers, we all have that friend or distant friend who goes to the game every now and then, offer them your free ticket if you're a member or let them know about the ticket offers.

5. Don't watch the game at home, it's on a one hour delay and they'll smash you with half an hour of advertisements in between.

6. Keep posting in and bumping this thread so everyone sees it.

Every effort will count, bring on 25k!!!

GO EASTS!!
    Last edited by Rooster_6; 08-30-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

It is so gay that you care about this. Can't wait for the next Battle of the Beaches lol

Comment

That's the spirit TCB, contributing to no.6

Comment

Sorry 6 - that was pretty harsh but you did provide me with a good chuckle. I'm more interested in seeing us win games.

However, since we are on the topic, the price of tickets imo is something that is obviously keeping crowds down. I was in Australia recently and I went to our home game against the Sharks and then the away game at Penrith. For both games I had to get 5 tickets ( 3 adults, 1 student, 1 child. For our home game it cost me $180 and then the away game cost $80. What a crock of shit. Our club are kidding themselves charging families that much money to watch 2 hours or so of football. I was outraged and dumbfounded.

Honestly, I know it may not be permissible due to TV rights and so forth but if it is the club needs to do better for families. Half of the farking stadium is empty and closed for most matches anyway. How about kids free? Or buy one get one free??

Actually, at the Penrith game there was this bloke behind me espousing his deep thoughts on the game. I actually suspected it was you R6

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
            Sorry 6 - that was pretty harsh but you did provide me with a good chuckle. I'm more interested in seeing us win games.

However, since we are on the topic, the price of tickets imo is something that is obviously keeping crowds down. I was in Australia recently and I went to our home game against the Sharks and then the away game at Penrith. For both games I had to get 5 tickets ( 3 adults, 1 student, 1 child. For our home game it cost me $180 and then the away game cost $80. What a crock of shit. Our club are kidding themselves charging families that much money to watch 2 hours or so of football. I was outraged and dumbfounded.

Honestly, I know it may not be permissible due to TV rights and so forth but if it is the club needs to do better for families. Half of the farking stadium is empty and closed for most matches anyway. How about kids free? Or buy one get one free??

Actually, at the Penrith game there was this bloke behind me espousing his deep thoughts on the game. I actually suspected it was you R6
            Where are you usually?

Comment

It is so gay that you care about this. Can't wait for the next Battle of the Beaches lol
              Well I must be stark raving then....seriously, have a go son.

I'll be there as part of a group of at least 12...still trying to round up 3-4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                Where are you usually?
                I'm in Hong Kong mate.

Comment

I'm in Hong Kong mate.
                  Whats the Chinese like over there? My mates Tiger claw and Dragons fist are over there..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                    Whats the Chinese like over there? My mates Tiger claw and Dragons fist are over there..
                    The Chinese are pretty Chinese over here mate.

Comment

The Chinese are pretty Chinese over here mate.
                      Are you Chinese mate?

Comment

Considering it's a non Sydney opposition, can't see it us getting 25,000 despite all the marketing and cheap tickets.
                        I think if they get 15,000 for a Titans match, they would have done extraordinarily well !

Comment

20,000 sounds like a bit of a stretch. But hats off to the Roosters marketing team, they've done fantastic all year long and they've gone all in. In such a massive stadium, it would be great if they had more offers like these weekly to boost our numbers.

Comment

why do i get a free ga ticket for my mate if i sit in the chookpen?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              why do i get a free ga ticket for my mate if i sit in the chookpen?
                              All members get a GA ticket regardless of where your own seat is. I'm moving to GA to sit with my friends. There is also a buy one get one free offer for GA tickets for those who don't have a membership.
                              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                              X