Daniel Tupou Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Tupou Highlights

I think I have a thing for finding highlights anyway here is the big man.

Great work hoolio, we haven't seen the best of Toops yet!.

Comment

Thanks for posting this one. I'd forgotten how glorious ANZAC Day was. I remember Daniel giving a very modest interview after getting man of the match at Parra Stadium.
      This just reminds me that I should be putting all my energies into loving Easts instead of hating Souths..I'd take us over them in a heartbeat each and every time, even though we don't have any Burgesessess in our team..
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

One thing I love about Toops and Roger is that when they score there is never any histrionics. They always thank their team mates for their help in setting up the try. Compare their attitude after amazingly brilliant things to others like Darius Boyd, Blake Fergusen or any Souths player. Everything about this team and our youngsters in particular is pure class. I love our team and their attitude this year.

Comment

Way to go Toops!!....a class act!!
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

very underrated member of the team.
            a tall, fast, classy winger who seems to have cut out the mistakes and is a good defender to boot.
            something I cant remember having at easts.

Comment

Working...
            X