Will Robbo rest anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Robbo rest anyone?

The game tomorrow means nothing to our table position after the Storm's loss.
    It is all up to next week against the vermin now as to whether we come first or second.
    I think Robbo will rest one or two players.

I think the fact he named Mini in the side is an indication there will be no resting of players.

With our suspensions and current injury issues, can we really rest anyone anyway?

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Moa looked like he was limping off the field last week so easy to bring in Arona for a forward.
      I doubt they would risk Langi with an important NYC game.
      I think Newtown have a bye as well but not sure if anyone else is eligible.

Comment

And bring in who?

NRL wont allow us any exemptions

Comment

Robbo has made it clear before that if the player is fit and healthy he will play. He has stated the importance of maintaining combinations.

Comment

if we lead comfortably, probably leave on morts and other bench players.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
              Moa looked like he was limping off the field last week so easy to bring in Arona for a forward.
              I doubt they would risk Langi with an important NYC game.
              I think Newtown have a bye as well but not sure if anyone else is eligible.
              Kennedy could be in for Moa?

Comment

Kennedy for Moa would be the only change i could see, but as dubai said, Coach has already said no players will rest unless they have injuries (or niggles that can flair up)

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

We need Moa firing for the finals, i wouldn't be upset if he got the week off. Minor premiership depends on us beating the vermin regardless of tomorrows result.

Comment

You'd like to be able to rest players, and given that we can now afford to do it (given Melb's lost to Manly), I think we need to sort out a few bugs that have crept into our game in recent weeks ..... so I don't think there should be or will be any resting.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                      Kennedy could be in for Moa?
                      If Moa is not 100% fit he should not be played.

Kennedy can used as an express train the the Titans centres...or under the posts.

Comment

Kennedy should never play 1st grade for the Roosters again. I am so glad that he is moving on.

Comment

If you lose this week and draw with the Bunnies then they will get the Minor Premiership, if you guys win this week and draw with the Bunnies then you guys will get the minor premiership. No resting of players, I am afraid you have to think of the worst that can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGoneLoose View Post
                            If you lose this week and draw with the Bunnies then they will get the Minor Premiership, if you guys win this week and draw with the Bunnies then you guys will get the minor premiership. No resting of players, I am afraid you have to think of the worst that can happen.
                            how you been TGL? how is braith treating you?

Comment

no resting if injured they dont play!if fit they play

Comment

Working...
                              X