Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBW had an off day.

No need to be alarmed.

Every player has off days & I think that he just over played most times he touched the ball.

We'll be back bigger & stronger next week.

He had some decent touches, but for the most part was at his worst.

It's okay though, well smash those little bunny ****s.

Comment

I thought he was very poor last week 2. Trying too hard maybe.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

off day

I think sbw just needs to concentrate on his running game @ present because he certainly is not a ball distributor.
        hit the line sbw and show us your remarkable offload skills and leave it to the 6 & 7 to ball play please

Comment

mini back and getting in the way dropping crucial balls from sbw and out of position to tackle a winger who scored!

Comment

Many times he gets himself free and often no one is near. I thought that Mini was a foot too far away to catch that ball but at least he was. The support has to get there faster to catch his passes.

Comment

Perhaps Sonny Bill "SBW" Williams should play out the remainder of season 2013 with Newtown.

Comment

SBW has been playing frustrated for the last month, you have to wonder if the speculation about his return to the chiefs in 2014 is true and his heart in no longer in playing for the Roosters, seems more interested in shoulder charges and picking fights than making tackles and taking hit ups.

Comment

Fletch. I think he tried too hard and overplayed his hand.

He made 144 metres; 26 tackles and 1 try assist.
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I only listened to it on the radio but sounded like it. Lots of loose ball from offloads with commentators saying 'he doesn't need to offload every time, it's silly stuff!'

Comment

SBW is playing a disinterested style of play. I think he's moving on and isn't too focused on Rugby League anymore. Up until the news of him moving he was our best player. Also he's helped get us on top so maybe he feels his job is done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I think this a pretty fair assesment.
                        Originally posted by turk-283
                        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by roosterguy View Post
                          SBW is playing a disinterested style of play. I think he's moving on and isn't too focused on Rugby League anymore. Up until the news of him moving he was our best player. Also he's helped get us on top so maybe he feels his job is done.
                          I think the 144 meters & 26 tackles he made today would suggest otherwise.
                          Originally posted by turk-283
                          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

It's been 2 games in a row that he has off his game but I did think he played better today than he did against up up Cronulla.

He over does the offload IMO, he needs to be more selective. Quality rather than quantity.

Comment

SBW isn't the only one out of form at the moment, the whole team seems to be playing a bit loose at the moment, seems like our structure has been thrown out the window, when we were at our best we would just out grind teams until they couldn't compete any more, now we are taking short cuts and trying to rely on individual brilliance rather than teamwork and structure.

Comment

Working...
                              X