No announcement yet.

Team Demoralised by Refs and Judiciary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really think the teamk looked bashed after a very heavy game v sharks lqast week, in fact the sharks looked the same in their loss to cows, i hope were up for the souffs game in the shortened time? a very good trick by nrl to ensure soffs dominance?

Comment

Stop making pathetic excuses. We won the penalty count, the pass from SBW to Moa was forward but we got a try from it and as far as the judiciary goes we should be kissing their arses for only giving SBW 2 weeks after what he did to Mason.

There is no ref or judiciary conspiracy, we just seem to whinge and whine about decisions more than other sides.

We need to take responsibility for some of our undisciplined players and bad form, improve, and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by artie_beats_them:330773
        Stop making pathetic excuses. We won the penalty count, the pass from SBW to Moa was forward but we got a try from it and as far as the judiciary goes we should be kissing their arses for only giving SBW 2 weeks after what he did to Mason.

There is no ref or judiciary conspiracy, we just seem to whinge and whine about decisions more than other sides.

We need to take responsibility for some of our undisciplined players and bad form, improve, and move on.
        Lol...spoken like a true South's lowlife.

You are just fortunate the judiciary officials etc. Allow thugs like burgess inglis and Luke to keep playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Lol...spoken like a true South's lowlife.

You are just fortunate the judiciary officials etc. Allow thugs like burgess inglis and Luke to keep playing this game.
          Is that seriously all you've got? When someone points out facts you accuse them of being a Souths fan?

Pathetic.

I'd be willing to bet I have been red, white and blue a lot longer than you have sweetie.

Comment

Originally posted by artie_beats_them View Post
            Is that seriously all you've got? When someone points out facts you accuse them of being a Souths fan?

Pathetic.

I'd be willing to bet I have been red, white and blue a lot longer than you have sweetie.
            1. Every one of your 15 posts since you joined the pen 2 weeks ago has been a shit stirring dig at easts

2. You're a troll and everyone knows it

3. Have a nice day Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              No.

The referees had a solid game today.

We were just shit.

End of story.
              ^^^

That unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                1. Every one of your 15 posts since you joined the pen 2 weeks ago has been a shit stirring dig at easts

I'll take that as meaning you will only accept opinions which include an ignorant blind bias and lacking in any logic or reality.

Comment

Originally posted by artie_beats_them:330790
                  Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I'll take that as meaning you will only accept opinions which include an ignorant blind bias and lacking in any logic or reality.
                  Will you come on here after South's are bundled out of the finals...sweety?

Comment

Working...
                  X