Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to being a disinterested, demotivated team again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
    Do you really think anyone, I mean even a single person, on this forum doesn't realize you're a pathetic $ouff$ troll here to stir shit?

You're not pulling off a clever trick, you're just a turd. And you know if I did the same thing on your methadone fuelled burrow forum I'd be kicked off.

So by all means hang around and stir shit, but kindly understand you're not fooling anyone.

And oh, your guys haven't won anything yet. And if they don't this year, could be another long 41 years.
    what did he say that was incorrect?

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Do you really think anyone, I mean even a single person, on this forum doesn't realize you're a pathetic $ouff$ troll here to stir shit?

You're not pulling off a clever trick, you're just a turd. And you know if I did the same thing on your methadone fuelled burrow forum I'd be kicked off.

So by all means hang around and stir shit, but kindly understand you're not fooling anyone.

And oh, your guys haven't won anything yet. And if they don't this year, could be another long 41 years.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^ This!! Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Edge View Post
        ... But that facts are, someone has to speak the truth now before it is too late.
        And by speaking this "truth" (hehe) now on a league fan forum, explain the impact this will have on the team? Would posting this on Wednesday have been too late? If so thanks alot for saving the Chooks season, I appreciate it.

Ps. Is it just media bs or is Bono really a wanker?

Comment

Originally posted by Ulick Varange View Post
          And by speaking this "truth" (hehe) now on a league fan forum, explain the impact this will have on the team? Would posting this on Wednesday have been too late? If so thanks alot for saving the Chooks season, I appreciate it.

Yes Bono is genuinely a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulick Varange View Post

Bonox on The Edge maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Oh yeah!!
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
              X